Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The Fastest Game Completions in Xbox Game Pass

• NightVisionNightVision444,728
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 00:49
    Thank you for this article, I love lists like these. I'm also going to hang on to my gamepass subscription because I want to play first run games and all these too. Thanks.
    Love what you do, do what you love. When in doubt, frag them out!
  • Posted on 26 January 18 at 00:52
    I'm not great at fighting games but I wanna try to complete some of the ones on this list
  • CasualExileCasualExile1,492,284
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 01:59, Edited on 26 January 18 at 01:59 by CasualExile
    Lot of easy completions on the Game Pass. It just sucks for me that they're mostly comprised of my two least favourite types of games; fighting games or old-school games from the 90s'.
  • dymagatedymagate797,257
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 02:07
    The only one that worries me on the list is 'Brothers' I think, surely deserves more time spent on the experience rather than a quick completion style thang?
  • ElyohElyoh865,216
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 02:29
    dymagate said:
    The only one that worries me on the list is 'Brothers' I think, surely deserves more time spent on the experience rather than a quick completion style thang?
    It's a game on rails, you can't really miss anything.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 26 January 18 at 02:39
    The king of fighters game is not on the game pass....
  • ElyohElyoh865,216
  • SmactSillySmactSilly453,999
  • Posted on 26 January 18 at 03:59
    Nice, I'll know what to play next time I get the game pass. Keep up the good work!
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,652,650
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 04:42
    MVPVincent said:
    Lot of easy completions on the Game Pass. It just sucks for me that they're mostly comprised of my two least favourite types of games; fighting games or old-school games from the 90s'.
    Do you use "easy" as a synonym for "short/quick"? Because, if not, there are still plenty of other fairly easy completions. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Sky Force Anniversary, Pharaonic, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, This War of Mine: The Little Ones, Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Mad Max, Mega Coin Squad, Hue, Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space & Sam & Max Save the World... SO MANY. These are just what I've completed in the past two months.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 January 18 at 05:31
    Please write more articles like this.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl174,158
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 07:05
    With a new game in the SoulCalibur series on its way, now could be a great time to revisit or experience for the first time the game that kicked off the beloved series.
    Soul Calibur is actually the second game in the series. The first was a game called Soul Edge.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,268,401
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 09:04
    It should also be noted that KoF98UM has achievements for playing 100 online ranked matches, and winning 10 in a row. So while the completion estimate may be accurate, you need to take boosting sessions into account for each player going for the cheev. For 200gs, I'd say leave it well alone.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,268,401
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 09:11
    zeldafanjtl said:
    With a new game in the SoulCalibur series on its way, now could be a great time to revisit or experience for the first time the game that kicked off the beloved series.
    Soul Calibur is actually the second game in the series. The first was a game called Soul Edge.
    It was also the first game to use 'modern' mocap techniques, as opposed to 'digitised' fighters found in Pit Fighter and Mortal Kombat.
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk449,121
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 14:02
    Sco Bravheart said:
    Thank you for this list!! Only one I've played is IDARB, I still need the online stun achievement, but the few times I try to get it, I either can't find a game or my opponent leaves.
    if u have a 2nd xbox u can manage this on your own. If not hit me up i can throw an alt on my 2nd xbox for you to bang that out on.
  • Posted on 26 January 18 at 14:16
    Comic Jumper isn't all that bad, maybe a little longer completion but you can pretty much play it in your sleep.
    It'sa me!
  • Posted on 26 January 18 at 15:22
    Hue is also very short and enjoyable.
    Limbo is similar with more atmosphere, but one nagging very hard achievement...
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE550,461
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 15:35
    Priit3 said:
    Dig Dug is not easy to complete.
    Seriously! But to be fair I just happen to be awful at it lol
  • Vicious VicVicious Vic343,138
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 15:37
    Y do people play ANY games they can simply to boost gamer score? I’m a completionist so I like to complete games too but I only play games I actually like. Am I missing something? Wat do you get out of having a ridiculously high gamer score?
  • HQAZEHQAZE399,337
    Posted on 26 January 18 at 15:47
    Knight Squad.. Hmmm goodluck ...
    JDH
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.