Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The Fastest Game Completions in Xbox Game Pass

• Posted on 11 February 18 at 15:04
    GRAND NOBLE said:
    ClownTastic said:
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    Thanks for the feedback guys. It's clear these are really valuable to our community. I'll be doing more like it all year. Let me know if there's any specific lists you would find valuable.
    I'd like to see a 'Deceptively Difficult' article that lists games with somewhat low ratios (around 1.5 or less maybe) that are much tougher than the ratio would have people believe. The same could be done the other way around, games with high ratios (2.5-3.0+) but are a lot easier than the ratio would have people believe.
    I think this would be a great idea. Could be game pass games... but just games in general.

like mass Effect 1 and 2 have really low ratios, which is crazy because the games are LONG, relatively hard, and require multiple multiple playthroughs.
    ME2 on Insanity. Oh boy............
  • Posted on 02 March 18 at 12:46
    Has this/will this be updated monthly? In some capacity?
    Alladaskill17
  • Posted on 03 March 18 at 04:17
    alladaskill17 said:
    Has this/will this be updated monthly? In some capacity?
    Probably not monthly, but I’ll update it or make new versions as necessary. Good idea!
  • Vince989Vince989131,682
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 07:25, Edited on 28 March 18 at 07:27 by Vince989
    I'm late to it, but thanks a lot for posting such a nice list!
    Come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueConsoles Discord)
  • Posted on 29 March 18 at 23:58
    The first game in this article has an achievement for playing 100 online matches but the article is suggesting it's an easy 1-2 hour completion? Don't really agree with that.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE424,427
    Posted on 31 March 18 at 00:00
    Darth James O said:
    The first game in this article has an achievement for playing 100 online matches but the article is suggesting it's an easy 1-2 hour completion? Don't really agree with that.
    That achv takes approx. 25 minutes. I did it recently. So it takes about 1 hour to get both you and your booster the achv.

It's legit.

GAROU ON THE OTHER HAND FUCK THAT GAME AND FFUCK THE FAKE "2 hour completion"

fuuuuuuuuuuck that
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 08 August 18 at 09:53
    Wardieshire said:
    Do you need a kinect to complete IDARB or can it be completed without one?
    No but the Twitter achievement does not work.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.