Game Info Submission: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

AuthorMessage
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 05 October 18 at 07:14
Thanks for the input Epsilon Theta. If there are other games that need the flags checked please submit the suggested changes through the proper channels.
GI Flagging Manager
Information Posted on 05 October 18 at 07:58
This post was archived by MichalKV
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 05 October 18 at 17:59, Edited on 05 October 18 at 18:01 by Epsilon Theta
That is what I was asking for; what is your stance so that I can know if I need to flag other games as well. Nice of you to address the issue before archiving!

My point is, all other instances of exactly this achievement template are not flagged as collectible, only this one is. So why would I go and submit all the others when this one seems to be the issue! You seem to be missing the point!
Information Posted on 24 May 19 at 17:34
Zekling has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Achievements:

Zekling said:
Wolfenstein II: The New ColossusRetroThe Retro achievement in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus worth 14 pointsPlay Wolfstone 3D

Only 1 thing to interact with to obtain this achievement. Shouldn't have "Collectable" flag.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 27 May 19 at 08:58
Thank you for the submission Zekling. In this case it is a set with only one object, and it is a unique interaction with an unique object, therefore we will keep the Collectable flag on the achievement.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 27 May 19 at 09:23
I am sorry but I have to disagree.

Looking at many other games, most of the main storyline achievement require that you interact with a single item (open the door, fire the weapon, find the briefcase, meet your friend). This would also fit your description, yet does not qualify for the flag.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 27 May 19 at 13:16
Collectable does not (or at least should not) get applied with the Main Story flag.
GI Flagging Manager
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 27 May 19 at 14:03
Hence why I didn't mention the flag. Examples to back my argument:
BelowSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Below worth 171 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Cities: SkylinesBeam Me UpThe Beam Me Up achievement in Cities: Skylines worth 301 pointsBuild the Space Elevator Monument

The Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimGatekeeperThe Gatekeeper achievement in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim worth 12 pointsJoin the College of Winterhold

Lost OdysseySecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Lost Odyssey worth 18 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.