The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: January 30th, 2018

AuthorMessage
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 30 January 18 at 13:46
TheNickOfTime said:
Good to see Fallout 4 GOTY is slowly going down in price. Another year or two and I'll grab it.
In all it's sales it has been this exact price (that includes big sales like black friday/xmas etc) laughroll
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 30 January 18 at 13:47
Swyer87 said:
Am i missing something or are the Brits getting ripped!
A little of both. This had been explained several times in the past but sometimes the US have to pay extra taxes on top which don't show and sometimes we just get a shitty deal. It's very rare that the UK prices are better. S O C K S.
Two can play this game.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 30 January 18 at 13:51
VisceralGnat84 said:
BlazeFlareon said:
If anything, I'll go pick up the FH2 DLC for the future as I don't own FH2
It's likely to hit GWG sometime in september without the DLC, so it might be a smart strategy. They will probably keep the prices high then and just de-list the DLC in october.
The Forza 6 car pass is also on sale. I've been buying them when they go on sale because they delist the game soon after, but it's Horizon 2's turn this year so I may wait to see if it goes cheaper since they finally didn't tie DLC cars to achievements this time. I don't have either game but I bough Storm Island and NASCAR in anticipation of the hopeful GWG for both. If not, I'm planning to get both anyway and would have already bought FH2 if used copies weren't still $30.
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 30 January 18 at 14:25
Finally the Nascar dlc is on sale, I be so happy.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
FeudalHyper Guy
Posted on 30 January 18 at 14:35
Ugggggh, I've been wanting Mystik Belle, but 7.50 still feels like too much.
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 30 January 18 at 14:47
Grocketlauncher said:
Why is xbox 360 deals taking so long?
Microsoft seem to be getting passive aggressive towards 360 owners lately. Feeble sales, often a day late etc.
OFUNBlack
OFUNBlack
Posted on 30 January 18 at 14:47
Nothing for me here
Falcon12727
Falcon12727
Posted on 30 January 18 at 15:57
Grocketlauncher said:
Because there are none. Lol.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 30 January 18 at 16:28
FullNietzsche said:
Grocketlauncher said:
Microsoft seem to be getting passive aggressive towards 360 owners lately. Feeble sales, often a day late etc.
On the other hand, Microsoft is doing a good job with making 360 games backwards compatible on the X1. As you say, they are definitely favoring the X1 but, at least, they are supporting the huge 360 library of games.
AKfoy0face
AKfoy0face
Posted on 30 January 18 at 17:16
Jappe said:
T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
wow, never in my life could i ever justify buying something like this. I don;t even care if it was a remake of FF7, 149.00 for a game, who is crazy enough to buy that?

Grand Theft Auto V, Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack and Megalodon Shark Card Bundle 25% $149.99
The fact that you compare GTA to FF is nuff said.
i didn't compare the games at all. Great job.
BionicTriforce
Posted on 30 January 18 at 17:38
Wow, can I give kudos to the Naruto team for making a bundle of the Storm games for people that already own 4?
MasTRE007
MasTRE007
Posted on 30 January 18 at 17:47, Edited on 30 January 18 at 17:47 by MasTRE007
What's the deal with "FH3 Platinum Plus Expansions Bundle" (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/FH3-Platinum-Plus-Ex...)? Shows "Coming Soon" and it's supposed to be 70% off.
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 30 January 18 at 17:51
Shantae for me. If it's made by "Wayforward" and 2D i'm in sold!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 January 18 at 18:31, Edited on 30 January 18 at 18:31 by
not a good sale...at all. just as bad as retailers who claim black Friday is all month, and cyber Monday...........bs
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 30 January 18 at 18:33, Edited on 30 January 18 at 18:40 by HolyHalfDead
EAsucks4324 said:
Also, are there no 360 sales this week?
You can find the list here - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/deals-with-gold but the sale hasn't started yet.

TA always wait to confirm the sale before posting it.

Swyer87 said:
Everything costs more in the UK than it does in the US, but don't worry you also get paid more so it all cancels out in the end.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 30 January 18 at 19:38
OldSchoolBlood said:
Shantae for me. If it's made by "Wayforward" and 2D i'm in sold!
Yeah, both are fun games, a couple of my favorite side scrollers this gen.
Streets Ahead

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 January 18 at 19:41
Desi Shinobi said:
Racxie said:
o DEEVIUS o said:
Why don't they just leave this shit on sale permanently? roll
Because then it wouldn't be on sale laugh
OWNAGE!
U never heard of a permanent sale? laugh
Blissed Away
Blissed Away
Posted on 30 January 18 at 20:00, Edited on 30 January 18 at 20:09 by Blissed Away
May not be a stong sale but I bet some of us still have a backlog of past sale games. warning

There is an anime month sale on Xbox.com showing for me but the prices aren't valid yet with Xbox 360 games.
CHERRY CHEERIOS
Posted on 30 January 18 at 20:29
I think it's time I finally pick up the Hot Wheels DLC for Forza Horizon 3. I've been putting that off long enough, and I doubt it gets any lower than $5.
I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
Camello Delgado
Posted on 30 January 18 at 21:36
HolyHalfDead said:
EAsucks4324 said:
Also, are there no 360 sales this week?
You can find the list here - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/deals-with-gold but the sale hasn't started yet.

TA always wait to confirm the sale before posting it.

Swyer87 said:
Everything costs more in the UK than it does in the US, but don't worry you also get paid more so it all cancels out in the end.
Thank you, I see Darkstalkers Resurrection on sale, hopefully it goes BC soon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.