Game Discussion: OCCULTIC;NINE

Physical or Digital version?

• I Ebon Hawk II Ebon Hawk I2,365,579
    Posted on 30 January 18 at 14:08
    I am thinking of buying this game. The digital version is incredibly expensive but I can't find the physical version anywhere. Where are people getting the physical version from?
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,144,671
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,409,685
    Posted on 30 January 18 at 19:25
    Don't buy Japanese games on eBay unless they are under 50.

People think they can get away with over charging to make money from people who don't know how to obtain the game.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_5?__mk_ja_J...

Any item sold by Amazon can ship worldwide. You can pick up the game for around standard retail.
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,144,671
    Posted on 30 January 18 at 20:04
    Nice find! Last time I checked there it was not on sale so it was more expensive than eBay (for a new copy anyway), but that's a good deal.
  • Teriyaki TejTeriyaki Tej1,370,457 1,370,457 GamerScore
    Posted on 14 March 18 at 03:22
    Can you buy of the Japanese Amazon with your normal card?
    Posted on 14 March 18 at 03:47, Edited on 14 March 18 at 03:47 by New Paralyzer
    If I remember correctly that's how I placed my Amazon JP orders was with my card.

If not then I just used PayPal.
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei357,240
    Posted on 22 March 18 at 00:55, Edited on 22 March 18 at 01:12 by Strider Zwei
    So buying it from Amazon JP will get me a new copy, right? Also, do I need to make an Amazon JP account to order? I'm planning on collecting all the Japanese only physical releases so I want to make sure they're in good condition
    Posted on 22 March 18 at 01:36
    Yes, and Yes.

The site supports english you just gotta click on the globe button and set the site to english.
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei357,240
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 20:33
    Thanks a lot!
  • Posted on 28 April 20 at 03:40
    New Paralyzer said:

People think they can get away with over charging to make money from people who don't know how to obtain the game.

Any item sold by Amazon can ship worldwide. You can pick up the game for around standard retail.
    Great point thanks
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 08:10
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    New Paralyzer said:

Great point thanks
    This is a pretty old Post. Do a little searching around and price checking before you actually buy a copy. No idea what they are going for right now.
  • Posted on 28 April 20 at 15:42
    New Paralyzer said:
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    New Paralyzer said:

link hidden

Great point thanks
    This is a pretty old Post. Do a little searching around and price checking before you actually buy a copy. No idea what they are going for right now.
    ok smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads