Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Anthem Delayed to 2019, New Battlefield This Year

• Posted on 01 February 18 at 14:58Permalink
    Shame about Anthem but I think it’s so they can fix the way they have more than likely built it around Microtransactions/loot boxes.
  • Posted on 01 February 18 at 18:25Permalink
    Thanks Everyone who responded to me, I'll probably try out BF1 at a later date since I have it via EA Access
    I'm Awkward With Potential: Boss Major
  • N7 TiggerN7 Tigger451,978
    Posted on 02 February 18 at 21:57Permalink
    JBlovesTHBK said:
    I will never understand the whole complaining about Microtransactions. If you don’t like them don’t buy them, they’re there so the company can make money to support the game after release. This is how they’re able to release free content throughout the year. Now if they can be bought to cause disadvantages, that’s one thing, but people will complain about them even when they’re purely cosmetic. Get over it.
    Shut the fuck up, idiot. Dickheads like you are the reason we have microtransactions and nickel and dime "DLC" in £50 games with £30 season passes. When I pay for a game I want the whole game.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483187,618
    Posted on 04 February 18 at 16:13Permalink
    Anthem can suck a fat one for how ME:Andromeda was handled.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 05 February 18 at 06:05Permalink
    N7 Tigger said:
    JBlovesTHBK said:
    I will never understand the whole complaining about Microtransactions. If you don’t like them don’t buy them, they’re there so the company can make money to support the game after release. This is how they’re able to release free content throughout the year. Now if they can be bought to cause disadvantages, that’s one thing, but people will complain about them even when they’re purely cosmetic. Get over it.
    Shut the fuck up, idiot. Dickheads like you are the reason we have microtransactions and nickel and dime "DLC" in £50 games with £30 season passes. When I pay for a game I want the whole game.
    I would like to hug you, if that’s alright with you.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.