Game Discussion: Zombies!!! (WP)

Found DLC

• Posted on 31 January 18 at 18:01, Edited on 31 January 18 at 18:15 by Shadow Kisuragi
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/p/zombies-not-dead-yet/9nblg...

Will give it a shot, let you know since I already own it. If it works, I may be able to back it up.

EDIT: FWIW, tells me I have to purchase it again, but it has a Trial. Going to redownload the original and see if the Trial works. However, I suspect this DLC is actually for the relisted, non-Xbox enabled version.

EDIT: Looks like it's a standalone game? Installs separately and has the DLC, but no option for achievements. I'm not going to try buying, but considering it's published by Babaroga and not Microsoft, I'd suspect it's for the republished version and doesn't have achievements.
  • Posted on 31 January 18 at 18:24
    Confirmed. It's a standalone title. D'oh!
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • Posted on 31 January 18 at 18:27
    Well, give it a play. It's still a good game, and the DLC adds a bit to the gameplay. Make it worth the $2. toast
  • Posted on 31 January 18 at 20:37
    I wanted to give back to the community too. Oh, well. I'll give it a play when achievement syncing is down or something, lol.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • SILVAF0XXSILVAF0XX713,004
    Posted on 29 September 20 at 15:47
    Im sure I owned this DLC yet can’t re-download it... very frustrating!
    Richard
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.