Please use this thread to discuss the Minecraft walkthrough
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,502,243
    Posted on 12 September 18 at 12:31
    This walkthorugh has just been submitted for review smile
  • Posted on 12 September 18 at 16:59
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Minecraft Walkthrough
  • Posted on 12 September 18 at 23:30
    On the aquatic page, there are two links for "I'm a Marine Biologist". The second one is the Android achievement and from the text looks like it should be some other achievement instead.

Can you use the same account to host both the XB1 and Win10 versions or do you have to use a dummy account on Win10 when hosting?
    Posted on 13 September 18 at 07:29
    I will change that to the correct link asap.

You can play with the same gamertag as long as the version numbers of the game are the same.
  • Anima PuraAnima Pura362,475
    Posted on 13 September 18 at 08:51
    I had found an achievement world before, but some achievements just wouldn't pop. Glad to see that a known community member put the time and effort for this one. Thanks a lot Showtime!
    "He who controls the memes, controls the universe." - Unknown
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94754,710
    Posted on 16 September 18 at 14:23
    Can I just ask that to host a world on Windows 10, does it have to be a good PC? I have a surface laptop I could host it off.
    Posted on 16 September 18 at 18:10
    Any pc which can run the windows 10 version of minecraft works.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch973,801
    Posted on 08 October 18 at 20:57
    So for the TU 1.1 world I'm having an issue when joining on my xbox (hosting on PC). My Xbox character spawns in away from the PC one and due to the size of the map I can't find him or be at the top of the tower to drop off and use the totem. Any tips?

This could be a simple solution, however I don't play Minecraft, just here for the points redface

These worlds are great though. I breezed through when doing it on PC first. Will be doing iOS next!
    Posted on 08 October 18 at 21:19
    Use the map for coordinates, then use it to guide yourself to him
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch973,801
    Posted on 09 October 18 at 12:38
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Thanks! That helped a bunch. Took a while to get over there but it all worked out. Just had to build myself a path to the top of the tower with some dirt.
    Posted on 09 October 18 at 13:17
    Mike Pitch said:
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Thanks! That helped a bunch. Took a while to get over there but it all worked out. Just had to build myself a path to the top of the tower with some dirt.
    Good to hear. I should have mentioned that dying due to drowning works as well instead of fall damage
  • ChillzChillz199,295
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 08:05
    Thanks for the guide. So I need to buy the Win10 version of Minecraft? Seems like there is a 30 dollar version called Starter collection and a 60 dollar Master Collection. I tried the standalone version, that is available as trial, however it does not give me a multiplayer option.
    Chillz
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 10:30
    Correct, windows 10 or the phone/tablet version
  • ChillzChillz199,295
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 22:33
    Cool, I am assuming starter collection would work?
    Chillz
    Posted on 04 November 18 at 20:22
    Chillz said:
    Cool, I am assuming starter collection would work?
    Yeah just need the main game, no dlc s required
  • KalmecKalmec254,424
    Posted on 13 December 18 at 09:26
    Many thanks for the excellent walkthrough and worlds, very much appreciated! toast

I unlocked most of the achievements with a Bedrock Dedicated Server (Virtualbox Ubuntu guest with Mac OS X host). When joining a BDS, the player spawns at the default point with an empty inventory. A huge improvement for me would have been placing all needed items in chests rather than the player inventory. Stating the starting co-ordinates for each achievement world would have been very helpful as well. I managed fine until I got to title update 1.1 when I had a hard time due to no inventory and got very confused by the default spawn point with empty chest.
  • JORAXJORAX1,644,828
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 01:13
    I feel like its worth mentioning in the intro that all achievements can be unlocked on a Realm thereby not requiring hosting/2 devices (except for passing diamonds to someone). Also you can get 30 days of a Realm for free if you haven't had one before.
    Posted on 20 December 18 at 20:44
    Thanks Kalmec! Spawn points are unfortunately random, and thus I can not really change much about that. Regarding the items in inventory, it can be a disadvantage with 2 players, though if you host on same device as you get the achievements on, it is an advantage I guess. Thanks for the feedbck anyway.

Thanks for the feedback Jorax! You are correct, though you would still need a 2nd device to host the realm on, right? Either way, I can and maybe shouldve made a note of it. Will do so when I find the time to add the last update to the walkthrough.
  • JORAXJORAX1,644,828
    Posted on 30 December 18 at 19:51
    No, a Realm is an online service. Think of it as your personal/private Minecraft server. You do not need a second device to use a realm.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.