Game Discussion: Ryse: Son of Rome Forum

Multiplayer boosting

AuthorMessage
MrInfliction
MrInfliction
Posted on 23 November 18 at 20:41
Just created some gaming sessions for Nov. 26, 28 and Dec. 3 from 9pm to 11pm GMT-5 (New York / Montréal Time). Feel free to join if your schedule allows it!
Unknown
Posted on 28 November 18 at 17:51
need help to complete 200 rank achievement
Unknown
Posted on 26 December 18 at 16:45
need help with online achievements, only those that require joint efforts, the rest I will do in solo. Add as a friend
Xtreme SSJ 3
Xtreme SSJ 3
Posted on 03 January 19 at 15:24
Looking for someone to boost online achievements
R4AssaultRifle
Posted on 03 January 19 at 19:17
Xtreme SSJ 3 said:
Looking for someone to boost online achievements
Yes i got the Legendary edition back in Dec. I am looking for a team of committed boosters who can work with the PST timezone on the west coast.
Murder Toad
Murder Toad
Posted on 18 February 19 at 06:32
IF anyone is still playing, I'm up for the MP grind and achievements:

GT: Murder Toad

Just set a time :)
Jakub1471SS
Jakub1471SS
Posted on 29 June 19 at 09:34
I'm looking for help with MP achievements, just only those that require co-operation. I'd like to get a call from anyone who had bought the Legendary Edition (cause I don't own it).
J.B.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.