The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: AC Origins, The Surge, ID@XBox Streams and Win a Game Code

• Posted on 03 February 18 at 10:50
    Good podcast
  • Posted on 03 February 18 at 14:37, Edited on 03 February 18 at 17:43 by Albtraum Puppe
    I’ve been on TA for a while, but I’ve only recently got into listening to the Podcast recently. In regards to the delay and possible doing away with the 360, would it be possible that instead of 2 and 2(2 One and 2 360), could you see it going to 3 games from just Xbox One? I could see a new game every 10 days(though some gamers might get upset at this one due to missing out on a game or two). Cheers!
  • Posted on 03 February 18 at 22:59
    Good job on completing Assassin's Creed Origins! I have just finished the story an now I am trying to complete all the locations.
  • Posted on 03 February 18 at 23:21
    As someone who has also completed Assassins Creed a +1 on making some tweaks on making that game a higher score laugh. It’s not surprising the 360 is starting to lack some support but the odd part is nothing was announced about it. If split second continues to have problems will we get an extra game next month to make up for it. Or get rid of the 360 game and just give an extra xbone game or two every month.

What didn’t you like about the South Park combat, no real strategy needed, couldn’t get rhythm of attack and defense, too easy?
  • mrbellekmrbellek472,992
    Posted on 04 February 18 at 09:10
    Drizzle 084 said:
    I’ve been on TA for a while, but I’ve only recently got into listening to the Podcast recently. In regards to the delay and possible doing away with the 360, would it be possible that instead of 2 and 2(2 One and 2 360), could you see it going to 3 games from just Xbox One? I could see a new game every 10 days(though some gamers might get upset at this one due to missing out on a game or two). Cheers!
    Well, technically it's already 4 XB1 games since the 2 360 games will be BC by rule. But at some point interest in 360 games will wane to the point that they'll probably transition to less of the old gen,more of the new gen, yes.
  • triplepowtriplepow212,656
    Posted on 05 February 18 at 12:35
    Rich and Jack finished a game :)

I would have laughed if Dave hadn't.

Seemed a little like everyone was on the clock at the end gents - or Rich wanted to start another game!
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • Posted on 05 February 18 at 20:22
    Should I start Gigantic just to see if I can finish it before it shuts down? No way, I still have bean dive games to finish!
  • Ne0N PrimeNe0N Prime915,640
    Posted on 05 February 18 at 21:44
    Why did I ever start Gigantic? :/
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,044,200
    Posted on 05 February 18 at 22:43
    I don't understand why the Microsoft buying EA, Valve, PubGCorp rumour got so much traction.

If Microsoft were to buy anyone, I'd prefer to see them buy Ubisoft, if only to stop Vivendi trying to take them over.

I have a real left field question for you though: What if Microsoft bought ... Sony?
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong408,804
    Posted on 06 February 18 at 01:44
    "I pity the fool...!"

Man, I had no idea you were nearly as old as I am, hahaha!

Also, in for the grab bag giveaway.
  • XealonXealon809,453
    Posted on 06 February 18 at 08:14
    Congrats rich on your completion.

Rumours on ea takeover just don't make sense. Pity though. Would be great to get a lot more exclusives on xbox
  • HealttiHealtti2,734,782
    Posted on 07 February 18 at 15:44
    A redeemed code would still be a game code
    shock
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic620,156
    Posted on 09 February 18 at 16:03
    The winner this week is comment number 10 by Simm:
    Game pass is great for those who can't afford $60 for every new game that comes out. Thanks for the chance.
    Congrats! Look out for a PM coming your way with a choice of codes.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
  • SimmSimm1,947,685
    Posted on 09 February 18 at 17:17
    DaveKinetic said:
    The winner this week is comment number 10 by Simm:
    Game pass is great for those who can't afford $60 for every new game that comes out. Thanks for the chance.
    Congrats! Look out for a PM coming your way with a choice of codes.
    My day has been made smile Thank you! The podcast is great, I listen when I can.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.