Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DLC Roundup: February 28th, 2012 [UPDATED]

• Evil FefeEvil Fefe149,037
    Posted on 29 February 12 at 03:16
    That Final Fantasy 13-2 Dlc was a complete Waste, I hope the other packs are at least Good
    I was pumped for Metal Gear Rising, But then i seen the VGA's
  • MUSCAT5032MUSCAT5032345,706
    Posted on 29 February 12 at 04:10
    I'm so glade they added party rock anthem to DC. Thats a definite buy for me.
  • Black MesaBlack Mesa450,338
    Posted on 29 February 12 at 06:58
    iheartslampigs said:
    Black Mesa said:
    Picking up the DLC for FFXIII-2, no question about it.
    Can't say people didn't warn you. Personally I would have the same attitude if it had any story relevance. That would be excellent, but I guess we'll just have to play the waiting game.
    Well I hadn't noticed all the hate for it when I posted this. I just assumed it would be a 'missed' episode from the story. I'm not really one to go by peoples opinions though, I like to judge for myself. So I'm still gonna pick it up, I mean what is 400MSP anyway..
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke428,441
    Posted on 29 February 12 at 09:07
    iheartslampigs said:
    Wait, so they did confirm that Sazh is obtainable with the new DLC? I hadn't heard that before, now I may pick up the DLC when/if it goes on sale.
    Complete the episode and you get Sazh's Crystal, personally, I'm quite happy with Lightning's Crystal.
    "I pity you, you just don't get it at all, there's not a thing I don't cherish!"
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII417,928
    Posted on 29 February 12 at 09:17
    I'd have to be a real fan of Music games to buy new music that I can play/dance to. Just seems like a money grab to me.
  • EastXEastX533,524
    Posted on 29 February 12 at 11:32
    RedDeadKBII said:
    I'd have to be a real fan of Music games to buy new music that I can play/dance to. Just seems like a money grab to me.
    Perhaps it's a way for people to play with songs they like and want to hear/dance to in the game... That should be obvious though.
    -Paul Acevedo, WPCentral - and Co-Optimus, yo!
  • Posted on 29 February 12 at 17:15
    Nekro Neko said:
    Rej72380 said:
    The least Square-Enix could've done was add new achievements to boost up that Gamerscore. What better way to get an achievement than getting a Royal Flush?
    Oh god no, I don't want to try for a 1 in 650k hand for an achievement. I don't see that as an achievement either, it's like saying that if you win the lottory it was an amazing achievement, not pure luck.
    Yeah Seriously, It took me three days of rubberbanding my controller just to get the friggin Lucky Coin Fragment, no way in hell to I want to have to play Poker for days just to get that.
  • wbswbs965,033
    Posted on 29 February 12 at 19:27
    What is all this I keep hearing about WP7 games getting DLC?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.