Game Discussion: Monster Hunter: World Forum

Achievement glitches?

AuthorMessage
Dirty Brent
Dirty Brent
Posted on 03 February 18 at 18:53
Has anybody else had issues with their achievements? During the game, I unlocked a few achievements for the ability to undertake 3* quests, completing an MP quest, and completing my first arena quest. They all popped up on my screen like normal, but when I look in my achievement list, it still says they're locked. I've done a few more MP and arena quests and they didn't unlock then, either. There are some others I've unlocked normally that have gone through just fine. Just those three aren't showing up.

Anybody have any solutions for that? Thanks in advance!
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 03 February 18 at 19:38
If they've popped but not registered... be patient?
FuzzyRabbidDogg
Posted on 03 February 18 at 20:55
seems to be an issue with the game. I unlocked the Hide from the jagars in the first quest ingame but the cheevo is still locked for me
Cro11
Cro11
Posted on 03 February 18 at 22:25
The 10 crowns achievements are either glitched or require gold crowns. The single crown achievements unlock with silver crown but he the same wording as the others
Senzankou In EZ
Posted on 04 February 18 at 03:07
Cro11 said:
The 10 crowns achievements are either glitched or require gold crowns. The single crown achievements unlock with silver crown but he the same wording as the others
They require gold crowns.
Dirty Brent
Dirty Brent
Posted on 04 February 18 at 16:18
Yea I'm hoping it'll just pop in time. It's just weird that some achievements I've gotten since then are on there just fine. I've had achievements delay before but this is different. Idk, just hope I'm not screwed out of them. Enjoying the game though!
SmilesThatGlow
Posted on 05 February 18 at 09:15
I think some of my ones regarding HR are bugged. Unless I’m misunderstanding them.
Dirty Brent
Dirty Brent
Posted on 05 February 18 at 14:17
Ok, so I figured it out. I have a dummy account I would use to get achievements in other games, and for some reason it keeps that one always signed in, as well. My primary account is also always signed in so it's never been a problem. I guess somehow my primary account got logged off and my dummy account was the only one signed in. No clue how that could've happened. Anyway, those 3 achievements that I'm missing got credited to the dummy account.

I started a new game and made it back and completed the requirements for the 3* achievement, and it still didn't unlock for me. I made sure my primary account was the only one signed in for it, too. Idk what else to do. I guess I'm just screwed out of that achievement.
Antlermask
Antlermask
Posted on 06 February 18 at 04:40
So far i believe i've only had this one glitch on me
Monster Hunter: WorldCapture NoviceThe Capture Novice achievement in Monster Hunter: World worth 19 pointsCapture your first monster.
I got the in-game medal/badge for it but no achievement pop
RagnarsDisciple
Posted on 02 March 18 at 23:16, Edited on 02 March 18 at 23:16 by RagnarsDisciple
I have beat the entire story, but the "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" achievement for earning the right the take on 8* quests did not unlock. I don't remember if I got a notification like others are saying but I don't think I did. I think the achievement is for beating Nergigante, and I remember being surprised that an achievement didn't pop for that, so pretty sure it didn't. Pretty disappointing.
Ry Fryy
Ry Fryy
Posted on 04 March 18 at 22:12
One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall hasn’t unlocked for me as well. Just waiting I guess, as I’ve had similar issues with Forza Horizon achievements.
Will Van Halen
Posted on 07 March 18 at 14:34
Yeah im still waiting for a story quest to pop, earn right to do 7 star quests yet ive been fighting tempered monsters for ages now, must be on their end just annoying we haven't had a fix yet
Tired Thoth
Tired Thoth
Posted on 08 March 18 at 11:47
I didn't get achievement for killing one tempered monster but got one for killing 50 tempered monsters. Both are secret. A lot of people may not realize
Ski Ski
Ski Ski
Posted on 16 March 18 at 22:37
I have the badge in game for killing 50 tempered monsters, but the achievement will not unlock. Well past 50 now but nada. I can't seem to find any fix for it.
Ry Fryy
Ry Fryy
Posted on 16 March 18 at 22:48
The fix that worked with bugged Achievements in Destiny 2 was to log out/switch profiles from the in-game main menu. When you did this and logged back into your profile they would pop. In Monster Hunter you can switch profiles from the main menu but it doesn't log you out, at least in the way D2 did, unless you actually log into another profile

Not sure if this would cause them to pop though.
ResinousHashish
Posted on 20 March 18 at 23:07
I still haven't hit 100,000 research points at level 49 with almost all monster fully researched.. WHY
Kaitora
Kaitora
Posted on 23 March 18 at 11:52
Has anyone managed to find any solutions yet? I got the in game badge for Hunters United Forever, but the achievement hasn't popped.
Will Van Halen
Posted on 23 March 18 at 18:32
Nope tried switching accounts, removing the account and relogging back in but no avail, has Capcom even acknowledged issues with achievements/trophies?
Wouzix
Wouzix
Posted on 24 March 18 at 10:56
From my own experience, it was an xboxlive issue...I solve that by creating a whole new character on a new file, and replay the game to win this badge again. Just check that you are in an online session with no errors...
I've just unlocked Into The Deep.
Zaldin24
Zaldin24
Posted on 26 March 18 at 03:44
Please tell me there's another way to get the achievements to pop...i don't have a reliable internet connection and I'm missing the one for my first tempered monster and the right to take on 8☆ assignments....seriously frustrating 😑
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.