The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 6th, 2018

AuthorMessage
FiveWizz
249,122
FiveWizz
Posted on 06 February 18 at 17:40
While I don't agree with all of the sentiments above I do agree that artifex aren't interested in being a gamers company or ally. They're effectively shovelware at this point. Churning them out for achievement hunters to latch on to.

They still haven't fixed a multitude of the expert achievements. I'd actually bought about 4 before I got a glitch on that creek one. And I know the clockwork one is glitched too. Have since uninstalled a further 3 unplayed. After corresponding with them briefly they eventually lost interest and have no intention of fixing them. Just interested in churning out more for dough. I appreciate that's effectively how business works but they should care about Thier customers. They don't.

I'm just gutted I bought more than one.
Bridge188
675,419
Bridge188
Posted on 06 February 18 at 20:00
There's now a separate article about Artifex mundi (and chatter to match):

Price Increase for All Artifex Mundi Games
supadryz
364,103
supadryz
Posted on 06 February 18 at 21:46
Some great deals this week
FullNietzsche
118,923
FullNietzsche
Posted on 06 February 18 at 23:33, Edited on 06 February 18 at 23:36 by FullNietzsche
What is 'remove ads for 30 days' about? When I click on it, it says page not found.

Shinnizle said:
It's for Asian Drama.
All advertisements in Asian Drama will be removed for 30 days allowing the video player to cover the entire screen when in full screen mode.
Ah... lol.
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 07 February 18 at 00:44
I'm a simple man; Awoo recommends it, I buy it.
ozzyboy87
271,852
ozzyboy87
Posted on 07 February 18 at 01:25
Finally able to pick up black flag session pass. Been waiting for it to go on sale for over 12 months. Win
K1NG ARTHUR III
Posted on 07 February 18 at 03:50
Just bought the no ads sale. Wish the no ads season pass was on sale. May wait for No Ads definitive edition.
Darthchewee
198,763
Darthchewee
Posted on 07 February 18 at 13:59
Glad I'm not the only one waiting for Watch_Dogs season pass to go on sale. I'm not even going to think about getting the sequel until I play through the DLC...
SpN Andy
320,463
SpN Andy
Posted on 07 February 18 at 14:40, Edited on 07 February 18 at 15:10 by SpN Andy
ozzyboy87 said:
Finally able to pick up black flag session pass. Been waiting for it to go on sale for over 12 months. Win
That 'season pass' doesn't give you access to any dlc only a reduction in the price of the dlc, if you only want the dlcs with achievements its cheaper just to buy the dlcs at regular price

The Season Pass includes the below downloadable game content at a 20 percent discount
Freedom cry =£8 (£6.60 with SP)
Character pack =£2.39 (£1.92 with SP)

Without the SP you pay £10.38
or £8.52 + £4 for SP = £12.52

Unless i'm reading the description wrong


Ignore this i just got confused roll
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 07 February 18 at 14:46
SpN Andy said:
ozzyboy87 said:
Finally able to pick up black flag session pass. Been waiting for it to go on sale for over 12 months. Win
That 'season pass' doesn't give you access to any dlc only a reduction in the price of the dlc, if you only want the dlcs with achievements its cheaper just to buy the dlcs at regular price

Freedom cry =£8 (£6.60 with SP)
Character pack =£2.39 (£1.92 with SP)

Without the SP you pay £10.29
or £8.52 + £4 for SP = £12.52

Unless i'm reading the description wrong
When I bought it a long time ago, it gave me everything. I've never heard of a season pass that only discounts the DLC....
Hola
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 07 February 18 at 15:00
I see the problem. You needed to highlight the word "Includes" not "at a 20% discount". All the content comes in the SP, but it saves you 20% over buying it individually (Well, even more on sale)
Hola
SpN Andy
320,463
SpN Andy
Posted on 07 February 18 at 15:06
ThreeHaddock62 said:
I see the problem. You needed to highlight the word "Includes" not "at a 20% discount". All the content comes in the SP, but it saves you 20% over buying it individually (Well, even more on sale)
Yep just realised that’s what it meant, my mistake
TheAnonymity
334,464
TheAnonymity
Posted on 07 February 18 at 15:24
i got a notification about my artifex mundi games being "on sale." *sigh* too bad they weren't on sale individually and actually cheaper than regular price. they were all bundles... there's for getting my hopes up.
Smallville2106
Posted on 08 February 18 at 02:08
Picked up Valley and the Forza dlc I didn’t have smile
x Mataeus x
796,035
x Mataeus x
Posted on 08 February 18 at 18:47
GREGO McGEE said:
Lol. They raised all the prices on the Artifex games?

First time, I remember something like that happening...
Be thankful you weren't there for the implosion of Paradox Interactive on PC last year...
iMaginaryy
1,146,726
iMaginaryy
Posted on 09 February 18 at 07:03, Edited on 09 February 18 at 07:04 by iMaginaryy
redjarman said:
aw hell yeah I've been waiting for Remove ads for 30 days for so long
K1NG ARTHUR III said:
Just bought the no ads sale. Wish the no ads season pass was on sale. May wait for No Ads definitive edition.
laughlaugh
Fear is the mindkiller.
TransAmConnor
105,974
TransAmConnor
Posted on 09 February 18 at 21:27
AC Black Flag Season Pass, and AC3 DLC for me. Odd that the AC3 Season Pass isn't on sale.
lll TALON lll
341,236
lll TALON lll
Posted on 11 February 18 at 23:50
I grabbed Valley after reading the TA review...glad I did as I would have missed out on a Great Game....I'm really enjoying it, and I'd recommend this game to anyone...especially at 80% off wink
Brudworx
167,659
Brudworx
Posted on 12 February 18 at 19:39
Hey guys and gals, I'm probably too late but Assassins creed: Rogue is on sale too and its tricky.

It's on the 360 store or xbox.com and its backwards compatible.
For some reason it can't be bought on xbox one but it will play on the one.

It's also 60% off hope it still ids wherever you are

Cheers
Anyone got some spare XP lying around that i could have?
Zalexzy
1,119,354
Zalexzy
Posted on 12 February 18 at 22:20
Brudworx said:
Hey guys and gals, I'm probably too late but Assassins creed: Rogue is on sale too and its tricky.

It's on the 360 store or xbox.com and its backwards compatible.
For some reason it can't be bought on xbox one but it will play on the one.

It's also 60% off hope it still ids wherever you are

Cheers
Awesome, nice find.

Though you had probably found it sooner if you had checked Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 6th, 2018
Any problem solved is a new problem made.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.