Game Discussion: The Solus Project Forum

Acid Trip achievement

AuthorMessage
TuKraZe
TuKraZe
Posted on 10 February 18 at 01:22
So, I am assuming that the developers are done with this game and are not going to patch this unobtainable achievement???
Want a custom Gamerpic or Logo? Hit me up for further details.
frankieMART
frankieMART
Posted on 13 February 18 at 09:31
Looks like it :/
David
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 13 February 18 at 11:14
contact@teotlstudios.com
I ASK NO ONE
I ASK NO ONE
Posted on 20 February 18 at 06:02
Wow! That's why it is on sale for only $6, serves them right for not fixing it.
I ASK NO ONE
TuKraZe
TuKraZe
Posted on 04 April 18 at 23:42
This is utter garbage....we really shouldn't have this issue for crying out loud it's 2018. Microsoft should really be knuckling down on this shit angry
Want a custom Gamerpic or Logo? Hit me up for further details.
FTV Leviathan
FTV Leviathan
Posted on 12 April 18 at 10:32
TuKraZe said:
So, I am assuming that the developers are done with this game and are not going to patch this unobtainable achievement???
Seems that way, I've reached out to the devs many times since 2016 and haven't received a single response.
It's a shame cause this game was pretty cool and I actually enjoyed it for what it's worth.
death metal jay
Posted on 18 September 18 at 14:21
Still no fix? I'll check back in another 2 years then.
ClockWrkPhantom
Posted on 03 January 19 at 00:13
FTV Leviathan said:
TuKraZe said:
Seems that way, I've reached out to the devs many times since 2016 and haven't received a single response.
It's a shame cause this game was pretty cool and I actually enjoyed it for what it's worth.
It’s a shame because it’s completable on PS4 like some many other games on this platform with glitched achievements.
Kane no1 of the 7
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 21 July 19 at 20:36, Edited on 21 July 19 at 20:37 by GYS GHOST
Developers confirm that this achievement unlocks in their tests.
This game was programmed for multiple platforms,published on ps4 and steam and here the "achievement code" works fine,but for some reason something has gone wrong for xbox release, and no one knows why;developers already tried to fix this and other 2 unobtainable achievements(today fixed).

if the developers don't solve this problem, (I doubt they will fix it), the only way to unlock is to know the deep code and why it doesn't unlock, try different glitches or exploit game bugs to try to unlock it, so it will rest unobtainable forever,maybe.
If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.