Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 12 February 18 at 09:48
50 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame Achievement List Revealed
The Manic Moose
Posted on 12 February 18 at 10:26
Looks like a varied list. If i wanted to play any Motocross game as a warm-up to this - what would you recommend?
Christian Gamers - Join the bandwagon.
gladbecker82
gladbecker82
Posted on 12 February 18 at 10:42
The Manic Moose said:
Looks like a varied list. If i wanted to play any Motocross game as a warm-up to this - what would you recommend?
MX vs ATV Reflex was free with Gold, MXGP3 is also very easy completion but probably too expensive for just a achievement run.

OT
Have it preloaded and looks like another easy and fun completion. Longest will probably be 50 Main Events like in MXGP3
LaughinGuo
Posted on 12 February 18 at 11:50
Milestone totally low skilled studio
#setfreemotogpgame
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 12 February 18 at 11:56
Seems like there is a fair bit of focus on the create a track feature. Looks simple enough, though.
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 12 February 18 at 12:14
The Manic Moose said:
Any. They are all virtually the same.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 12 February 18 at 13:00
The Manic Moose said:
I recommend the Mx vs ATV series.
METAL P
METAL P
Posted on 12 February 18 at 15:05
NawtyCawty said:
The Manic Moose said:
I agree, most motorcycles games are pretty identical and I personally enjoyed the RIDE & MXGP series. You can pick up MXGP 3 this week at www.bestbuy.com or their stores for a great deal of $19.99
METAL P/AGNOSTICMADBALL=PS4 Gamertag
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 12 February 18 at 15:49
METAL P said:
NawtyCawty said:
The Manic Moose said:
I agree, most motorcycles games are pretty identical and I personally enjoyed the RIDE & MXGP series. You can pick up MXGP 3 this week at www.bestbuy.com or their stores for a great deal of $19.99
Not Ducati, that game is horrible.
Petrolium Bear
Posted on 13 February 18 at 18:19
The Manic Moose said:
Start with MUD on the 360, That is a great game and you can pick it up for a few quid,

MUD: FIM Motocross World Championship Achievements
Mr Bear if you dare
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 13 February 18 at 19:15
But MUD looks terrible.
IAteA11ThePies
Posted on 14 February 18 at 02:59
halohogg said:
The Manic Moose said:
I recommend the Mx vs ATV series.
But not the 360 game Mx vs ATV Supercross. That was terrible, the rest were fine.
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 14 February 18 at 02:59
This game be banned in one country. Because energy drinks are illegal.
.XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 14 February 18 at 03:47
Dakrkplayer2 said:
This game be banned in one country. Because energy drinks are illegal.
I never understood this. People get bent out of shape about energy drinks. They’re like having two pops or two coffees. Who cares? A little boost of caffeine. Plus many of the other ingredients are either natural plant extracts or are in a form that can’t be absorbed by the body anyway.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 15 February 18 at 21:51, Edited on 15 February 18 at 21:52 by Shinnizle
More like a soda AND a coffee. A regular Monster energy drink (473 ml) has about the same quantity of caffeine (around 170 mg) as a "normal" coffee (237 ml). It has quite a bit more sugar (52 g vs. 39 g) than a Coca-Cola can (355 ml) though.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
IS Achilles SI
Posted on 17 February 18 at 22:08
Anyone know what a holeshot is?
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 18 February 18 at 00:36
IS Achilles SI said:
Anyone know what a holeshot is?
From Wikipedia:
The holeshot is a motorsport terminology to describe a driver who has the strongest start to get up to racing speed. It is usually the driver who leaves a starting area first from a standing start (stopped position).
Having played a few of these games before, there usually is an archway close to the start of the race, and to get the "holeshot", you have to be the first to cross it.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.