AuthorMessage
AZIANDRAGON
AZIANDRAGON
Posted on 13 February 18 at 18:59
Might try alien breed. Still no season pass for wwe. :(
LilDillyMooples
Posted on 13 February 18 at 19:20
Otouto72 said:
Nothing for me this week I don't think. Bioshock and Mega Man 10 I have downloaded on my Xbox One for free via Game Pass so no need for those.

UPDATE: Maybe Of Orcs and Men since it's backhand compatible.
Backhand compatible, trying to imagine what that would be.
A Dreadful Shot
Posted on 13 February 18 at 19:36
Keep up the sales for the Xbox 360! Even though I already have most of these I felt for a while there they stopped having frequent sales for the 360.
Julz D 01
Julz D 01
Posted on 13 February 18 at 22:45
LilDillyMooples said:
Otouto72 said:
Nothing for me this week I don't think. Bioshock and Mega Man 10 I have downloaded on my Xbox One for free via Game Pass so no need for those.

UPDATE: Maybe Of Orcs and Men since it's backhand compatible.
Backhand compatible, trying to imagine what that would be.
It could be an excuse to smack someone in the face.

Like “ Oh sorry I thought you were backhand compatible!”
ArDPalang
ArDPalang
Posted on 13 February 18 at 23:08
Prey for me. Now that it's BC I can boost mp all by myself computetoast
sweetdude46
sweetdude46
Posted on 14 February 18 at 09:30
OMG! Mafia II backwards compatible! My dreams have come true!]
sanityends
sanityends
Posted on 14 February 18 at 11:38
BRAN IS HERE said:
Weak....microsoft won't shut up about backwards compatibility but then just give us shit deals.......
Are you really complaining about games being ported over? I swear if some people don't get a brand new X shipped to them free they complain. Even then it would be "it didn't come with a game?"

It's fantastic to get news all the time that more stuff is BC just streamlines playing the older games so nicely. Just fire up the system and ready to install. Best thing in the world as an added feature.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 14 February 18 at 16:26
sanityends said:
BRAN IS HERE said:
Weak....microsoft won't shut up about backwards compatibility but then just give us shit deals.......
Are you really complaining about games being ported over? I swear if some people don't get a brand new X shipped to them free they complain. Even then it would be "it didn't come with a game?"

It's fantastic to get news all the time that more stuff is BC just streamlines playing the older games so nicely. Just fire up the system and ready to install. Best thing in the world as an added feature.
It's like people expect devs and publishers to have their games on sale all the time lol like they're businesses they cant just give you their products my god. Some people on this site are such ingrates and crybabies.

On topic though, just realized Dynasty Warriors 5 is on sale cheap and I'm inclined to pick it up. Remember when I played it back when I got my 360 as a kid and rented it from Blockbuster laugh
Icarusael
Icarusael
Posted on 14 February 18 at 17:33, Edited on 14 February 18 at 17:34 by Icarusael
I would have been interested in buying Of Orcs and Men, to expand my knowledge of the lore of Styx's world, but I live in Canada and the deal isn't offered here. Anyone can give me a quick explanation of why isn't available? Does the game actually exist for North America or was it only released in different regions?
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 14 February 18 at 18:51
WTF is it with you UKers and these stupid Orc games I can't buy? Quit teasing me by putting them on sale. Now I know how you feel during our bla-I mean African American Friday sale event. Cunts!
CompleteKurisu
Posted on 14 February 18 at 20:47
Looks like I will be buying myself some Dynasty Warriors this week. :)
prakkero
prakkero
Posted on 14 February 18 at 23:59
Living in the US nowadays, so could I buy Of Orcs and Men on my old PAL Xbox 360, then download and play it on my US Xbox One?
Stoneysilence77
Posted on 15 February 18 at 02:29
Hmm.. Already own all those games that I'm interested in (Bioshocks and Borderlands games mainly).
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 19 February 18 at 20:06, Edited on 19 February 18 at 20:07 by HolyHalfDead
These prices dropped on 14th Feb 2018

Gears of War 3
- Season Pass $29.99 $14.99 (has achievements)
- RAAM's Shadow for Gears of War 3 $14.99 $9.99 (has achievements)
- Fenix Rising for Gears of War 3 $9.99 FREE (has achievements) wave
- Forces of Nature for Gears of War 3 $9.99 FREE (has achievements) wave
- Weapon Skin Collection - Launch Collection $44.99 $19.99
- Lancer Complete Launch Collection Skin $14.99 $9.99
- Retro Lancer Launch Collection Weapon Skin Set $14.99 $9.99
- Shotguns Launch Collection Weapon Skin $14.99 $9.99
- Weapon Skin Gun Pack - Hammerburst $14.99 $9.99
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.