The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 13th, 2018

• CulagherCulagher249,192
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 12:51
    How easy is Battlefield Hardline to boost? Can you switch the server like on Star Wars Battlefront?
  • Posted on 13 February 18 at 13:00
    marksmango1d said:
    So Battlefield Hardline is going to be free? sweet if that is correct
    It was $8 when I checked to see if it was free.
  • Posted on 13 February 18 at 13:04
    Proud Azrael said:
    Can confirm that Hardline isn't free, in the process of getting a refund for it now.
    How would you go about getting a refund?
  • scotwolf2scotwolf22,169,857
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 13:34
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    Any opinions about "Turn On?"
    hi, i'm quite enjoying it, it's one of the games if i've only got short time on xbox due to family etc then i have been playing this on and off for a few days.
    i'm sure you could probably rattle through pretty quickly, but i'm taking my time with the 80+ achievements.
    not difficult but as already stated there will be a few levels that are that bit more tricky and annoying..with me it was some of the ones jumping up/down whilst moving along power lines. but good thing is you can replay levels and mop up ones you've missed.
    not used a guide yet but probably will do for mop up as some achievements require certain things be done.

anyway for the price i would recommend it, enjoyable, not difficult, loads of achievements.rock
  • J2B9J2B91,231,397
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 13:46
    BudgetBallin360 said:
    Proud Azrael said:
    Can confirm that Hardline isn't free, in the process of getting a refund for it now.
    How would you go about getting a refund?
    Contacting Microsoft support or Xbox support through chat which I find easiest.

DAnDaRk11 said:
    How easy is Battlefield Hardline to boost? Can you switch the server like on Star Wars Battlefront?
    If you’ve ever played a battlefield it works the same where you can browse the servers and just choose to join an empty one. The problem would be finding people to boost with unless you had multiple Xbox’s to do it yourself.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,994,877
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 13:50
    Bought Reagan Gorbachev and some conga dancing thing. Seems like a balanced mix to me!
    Two can play this game.
  • Posted on 13 February 18 at 13:52
    J2B9 said:
    XCaptainMexico said:
    Is that a good price for COD WW2 and the DLC? Can anyone recommend it?
    The campaign is great. The zombies is different as well and will be the main reason to get the dlc for the achievements. Dlc 1 just released on ps4 so u can look that up if u wanted. A lot of people loved the multiplayer and I liked it but I wasn’t a that big of a fan.

But with it being activison you’re not going to get that much better of a deal for the game+ dlc. So if you’re interested you might as well get it now while its new or wait till it goes on sale again for the same price most likely. Just look at black ops 3 for reference as it’s not much cheaper so expect to wait multiple years for a bigger discount.
    Thanks. I guess I hadn't looked at it that way before. I got chronicles when it came out and the price has never really changed besides in the bundle. I went a head and picked it up.
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,305,330
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 14:20
    Good list. Shame I already have most of them laugh Castle Crashers remastered I guess now it's on sale... really the only easy completion I haven't bought yet.
    'Eyes up, Guardian'
  • tornprince2012tornprince20121,329,921
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 15:21
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    Fantastic game made by 4 Russian devs. Plenty of levels, great design, marvelous music, beautiful atmosphere overall. Easy completion with a lot of achievements as well.

Personally, I loved it way more than I thought I would. Highly recommend to pick this one, bud.
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89695,024
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 15:39
    Staying strong again this week, no sale items bought in 2018 so far! shock
    Why not try Torn, a text based RPG? Referral code: https://www.torn.com/2098478
  • Posted on 13 February 18 at 15:41
    I'm thinking of getting either COD Black Ops 3 or COD WWII. Both deluxe editions are way too expensive to get at the same time. Any recommendations of which way to go?
  • LonesquiffLonesquiff607,045
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 16:23
    Conga master is a fun and addicting game. Easy completion too.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,124
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 16:25
    Lot of good games here--Bioshock Collection, Mafia III, Hitman, etc.
  • Warboy925Warboy925396,279
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 16:53
    That EA pack looks good, $16 just for Need For Speed alone seems worth it to me, plus two free games.....
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,327,898
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 17:24
    Warboy925 said:
    That EA pack looks good, $16 just for Need For Speed alone seems worth it to me, plus two free games.....
    As someone who's played 2/3 games in that bundle, for that price I would take it and run as far away from here as possible before they realize what a steal that was.

People shit on Need For Speed because of one DLC update. The base game and all the other DLC updates are very easy. Base game is like 15-20 hours and you can even skip the DLC if you wanted. I enjoyed it but I am also a big fan of the NFS franchise so I might be a bit biased.

Unravel is one of the best and most creative platforming games I've ever played, and it's not a terrible completion if you follow the walkthrough. Looking at about 6-10 hours depending on your skill level.

Never played PvZ 2 but the first one exceeded all my expectations and it a nice change of pace from all the other shooters on the market.
  • IBKJJIBKJJ905,376
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 17:36
    Got Pang, any opinions in its quiz time please?
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,124
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 17:43
    Just picked up The Fall Bundle - great price!
  • spookyhurstspookyhurst493,396
    Posted on 13 February 18 at 18:32
    tornprince2012 said:
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    Fantastic game made by 4 Russian devs. Plenty of levels, great design, marvelous music, beautiful atmosphere overall. Easy completion with a lot of achievements as well.

Personally, I loved it way more than I thought I would. Highly recommend to pick this one, bud.
    I've been playing TurnOn this month and love it! The only thing keeping it from 5 stars are the "on rails" levels. I'm struggling to get 3 lamps in the level with the ferris wheel.
  • Posted on 13 February 18 at 19:13
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    I agree with the others. It's fun and easy enough gamerscore without just handing it to you.
    For that price, I couldn't find fault with it.
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN501,831
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads