Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mulaka Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 13 February 18 at 01:37
14 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Mulaka Achievement List Revealed
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 13 February 18 at 01:55
“Beat the game losing 8 souls at most” This alone makes me nervous about this game.
NMANOZ
NMANOZ
Posted on 13 February 18 at 04:01
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
“Beat the game losing 8 souls at most” This alone makes me nervous about this game.
You can probably do the quit out and delete your local save method to get around it (works on many games on the XB1).
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 13 February 18 at 06:09
NMANOZ said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
You can probably do the quit out and delete your local save method to get around it (works on many games on the XB1).
I only tried that once with little nightmares and couldn’t get it to work on a consistent basis. I practiced it so much trying to get it to work I finally did it legit. It felt good but still annoyed it didn’t work.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 13 February 18 at 08:46
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
NMANOZ said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
I only tried that once with little nightmares and couldn’t get it to work on a consistent basis. I practiced it so much trying to get it to work I finally did it legit. It felt good but still annoyed it didn’t work.
Slightly digressing but Hard to the Core is best to just do legit, the cloud save method doesn't really work properly.
MattQuin89
MattQuin89
Posted on 13 February 18 at 15:44
Couple of toughies in there!
Why not try Torn, a text based RPG? Referral code: https://www.torn.com/2098478
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.