Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Streets Of Rogue Officially Announced For Xbox One

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 15 February 18 at 19:19
Take a look at the world's only action-RPG-shooter-roguelike-stealth-brawler

Please click here to read the story: Streets Of Rogue Officially Announced For Xbox One
LilGurgi
LilGurgi
Posted on 15 February 18 at 19:27
I immediately thought Streets of Rage. I couldn't have been more wrong...and disappointed.
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 15 February 18 at 19:31
This looks hilarious, cant wait to try it
MoneyShot360
MoneyShot360
Posted on 15 February 18 at 19:32
LilGurgi said:
I immediately thought Streets of Rage. I couldn't have been more wrong...and disappointed.
Same here. If intentional, what a terrible use of the classic name to draw people in.
Wardieshire
Wardieshire
Posted on 15 February 18 at 19:33, Edited on 15 February 18 at 19:34 by Wardieshire
LilGurgi said:
Same here, the game still looks fun though so I may pick it up at some point.
Darkroder92
Posted on 15 February 18 at 19:47
LilGurgi said:
Same here with the same logo
$True Gaming $
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 15 February 18 at 20:05
Darkroder92 said:
LilGurgi said:
Same here with the same logo
Seriously.. what the hell?
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 15 February 18 at 21:00, Edited on 15 February 18 at 21:02 by The SCHWARTZ 00
When I see the words "rogue like" and "stealth" in the same sentence, I immediately lose interest.
II ESTRANGED II
Posted on 15 February 18 at 21:29
Got me hyped when I saw that logo... Sucks.
Estranged
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 15 February 18 at 21:36
Wow, I came here thinking the same as all of you.

Really disappointed this isn't a Streets of Rage clone. If SEGA won't do one and indie devs won't knock one off.......where do we turn....
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 15 February 18 at 23:51
The game tries to do everything but how much can it do well. I’m going to keep an eye on it bc I like tiny build.
angry often
angry often
Posted on 16 February 18 at 00:12
Can we just shut down all indie game developers? You unoriginal untalented fucks, every platform's marketplace is disgraceful
Kung Fu Riki
Kung Fu Riki
Posted on 16 February 18 at 02:21
Watched the video and it seems a lot like Rocket Riot!!
*** PM me before voting negatively. I'm always willing to improve my solutions. ***
Morpheus414
Morpheus414
Posted on 16 February 18 at 04:14
....the fuck!?

Do I need drugs or something for this? shock

On the upside, this is another perfect gem for a Rage Quit.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 16 February 18 at 05:39
angry often said:
Can we just shut down all indie game developers? You unoriginal untalented fucks, every platform's marketplace is disgraceful
Wow, get angry oft...... Oh.
StormyAsh0450
StormyAsh0450
Posted on 16 February 18 at 07:20
the world's only action-RPG-shooter-roguelike-stealth-brawler
Ordinarily, that's my favorite genre, but this one in particular does not look like my cup of tea.
Madguy90
Madguy90
Posted on 16 February 18 at 08:25
Developer here! WHOA, I haven't seen this much hostility toward the game since.. well, the thread on the xboxone subreddit! To sum up what I posted there: Before you dismiss the game I'd urge you to check out this gameplay rundown (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJxYpgtTfc&t=2s) to get a better impression of what the gameplay is all about (essentially Deus Ex meets Binding of Isaac with some GTA thrown in). The game has become very well regarded on Steam Early Access, currently sitting at 95% positive reviews on Steam. As for the Streets of Rage connection, it originally took a lot of inspiration from that game, then sort of just became its own thing.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 16 February 18 at 08:51
Madguy90 said:
As for the Streets of Rage connection, it originally took a lot of inspiration from that game, then sort of just became its own thing.
Had a hunch lol. Hopefully it pays off for you guys.
BiLLzuMaNaTi
BiLLzuMaNaTi
Posted on 16 February 18 at 10:37
Thanks for the video Madguy. Your game looks awesome
YouTube: AchievementLand
XRicker
XRicker
Posted on 16 February 18 at 13:03
I love indies, the more indies the better.
I do buy AAA games, but indies are always much more fun.
So Indie Devs, please keep the games coming!
Streets of Rogue looks like tons of fun, btw.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.