Game Discussion: Celeste Forum

Real Gamer (Complete Celeste for PICO-8)

AuthorMessage
Logie Beara
Logie Beara
Posted on 16 February 18 at 04:06, Edited on 16 February 18 at 04:12 by Logie Beara
Does anyone know where/how to unlock this achievement?

CelesteSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Celeste worth 46 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
I like achievements!
oaksprout
oaksprout
Posted on 19 February 18 at 08:07
You can find the computer in chapter 3 of the main campaign (Asides). The part where you need to clean the hotel by going down the 3 different paths. There is a 4th path I'm the bottom right of the room that is open even before you talk to Mr. Oshiro and the computer is there. Once you've interacted with the computer you can access pico-8 from the main menu. Hope this helps.
romisthebest
romisthebest
Posted on 02 January 19 at 11:38
How high do you need to climb in the PICO-8 game? I got to 1,500m yesterday but then I gave up and will have to try again later (from scratch I suppose). Good thing it's added to the start menu once you've played it but knowing the goal you need to reach would help me stay motivated next time I try. As far as I know Assist mode doesn't work here so you need to play for real and this is challenging to say the least.
Yojimbo Jim
Yojimbo Jim
Posted on 02 January 19 at 19:55
3100m
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.
romisthebest
romisthebest
Posted on 05 January 19 at 00:16
Yojimbo Jim said:
3100m
thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.