Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Dashboard Indicates 12 Titles Will Be Removed in March

• KBop a dooKBop a doo415,467
  • CasualExileCasualExile2,808,007
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 07:16, Edited on 16 February 18 at 07:20 by CasualExile
    Ah shit. Of the games on this list, I want to complete D4, Streets of Rage and Virtua Fighter but with my overloaded schedule, I don't think I'll complete them all in time.
  • Posted on 16 February 18 at 07:25, Edited on 16 February 18 at 07:29 by RaymondMassey
    MVPVincent said:
    Ah shit. Of the games on this list, I want to complete D4, Streets of Rage and Virtua Fighter but with my overloaded schedule, I don't think I'll complete them all in time.
    You could buy them now 20% off if you have Game Pass. Also in case people try to say its 10% its actually 20% for titles about to be removed from Game Pass.
  • Extase4u2Extase4u2537,496
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 07:26
    another reason to stay away from digital. they shoot themselves in the foot with these delistings. both from the store and gamepass. gamepass is only about 6 month old and they're allready delisting... someone at m$ must really love the DEL button on his/her keyboard...
    fast, easy, unethical and plain wrong have become the new standard
  • MalazanMalazan521,125
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 07:35
    I really wish D4 had sold better, it's pretty hilarious!
    x
  • Posted on 16 February 18 at 07:48
    Extase4u2 said:
    another reason to stay away from digital. they shoot themselves in the foot with these delistings. both from the store and gamepass. gamepass is only about 6 month old and they're allready delisting... someone at m$ must really love the DEL button on his/her keyboard...
    Are you serious? They made it very clear from the beginning that games would be removed from the game pass. Netflix removes titles as well. That being said, this is a bit short for a warning.
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,293
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 07:59
    Extase4u2 said:
    you know...the physical rental services do remove titles from their libraries also...this is not much different
  • The AllslayerThe Allslayer1,403,519
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 08:17
    D4? What happened to exclusives wont be removed?
  • maguzzolomaguzzolo663,375
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 08:22
    Extase4u2 said:
    To be honest, it seems to me that the "Add" button is even hottier! And quality-wise i'd say they have meanwhile added much better games than the delisted ones.
  • JappeJappe1,159,944
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 08:22
    Inb4 my backlog
  • CasualExileCasualExile2,808,007
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 08:38
    The Allslayer said:
    That rule applies to new exclusives released from March 1st onwards.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,932,513
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 08:39
    I own everything I would want off that list anyway.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,277,938
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 08:54
    So removed from pass not delisted right ?
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,436,899
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 09:03
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    So removed from pass not delisted right ?
    Right
  • Darkroder92Darkroder92198,635 198,635 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 09:28, Edited on 16 February 18 at 09:29 by Darkroder92
    Whats the point of the game pass i thought they will be forever but it turned to be a couple of months then gets removed what a waste of money
    $True Gaming $
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 09:39
    RaymondMassey said:
    MVPVincent said:
    You could buy them now 20% off if you have Game Pass. Also in case people try to say its 10% its actually 20% for titles about to be removed from Game Pass.
    Is there a discount on DLC?
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Terrene FireTerrene Fire344,962
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 09:45
    MVPVincent said:
    The Allslayer said:
    That rule applies to new exclusives released from March 1st onwards.
    Actually they said First Party games wont leave, D4 wasnt developed by a microsoft studio, they just published it
  • aphexbraphexbr266,018
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 10:04
    Extase4u2 said:
    another reason to stay away from digital
    You're right, you should just stick to all those physical outlets where you get 100+ games to rent for less than a tenner a month! Wait...

Extase4u2 said:
    gamepass is only about 6 month old and they're allready delisting
    ...as they told you they would right from the beginning. The only surprise is that they gave people 6 months before they started rotating out titles. Did you honestly expect them to keep adding 5+ games per month and never remove any of them, even though they told you their plan when they announced the program?
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,498,897
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 10:16
    eh no huge losses apart from D4. Most of the other stuff was pretty old.
  • JBS 80JBS 80789,694
    Posted on 16 February 18 at 10:20
    MVPVincent said:
    I'm not sure how overloaded your schedule is, but Streets of Rage and Virtua Fighter are quick completions. 2-3 hours for Streets of Rage and 1-2 hours for Virtua Fighter (although I estimated that one at 2-3 hours also). Basically, about 4-and-a-half hours for the two combined.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads