Game Discussion: Monster Hunter: World Forum

Get Gold Crowns now very easy

AuthorMessage
supersonic3956
Posted on 17 February 18 at 07:54, Edited on 21 February 18 at 21:02 by supersonic3956
For those that don't know yet in the events tab when posting a quest there a quest know as "Deep Green Blues" it has a very high chance to drop gold crowns. I've only done it 3 times so far but my first I got a rathalos Large Gold, second a Tobi-Kadachi Large Gold, and my third a Tobi-Kadachi a mini Gold. I've seen some people get two golds at once during this quest. Likely they will release another quest for each area like this one that will have its areas monsters with gold crowns.
OrSo1988
OrSo1988
Posted on 17 February 18 at 08:12
Yes it’s true, I got all crowns for these monsters in a couple of Hours.
redEMN88
redEMN88
Posted on 17 February 18 at 10:26
Yes - confirmed. Over a few hours play i recieved all gold crowns (both giant and mini) for the 5 monsters involved in the event. Great Jargas, Pukei-Pukei, Anjanath, Tobi-Kadachi and Rathalos.

Definately do this event quest before the week is up!
Astariah
Astariah
Posted on 17 February 18 at 12:57
Awww that sucks
Ryot Control
Ryot Control
Posted on 17 February 18 at 21:53
Did you guys do this solo or open up SOS?
OrSo1988
OrSo1988
Posted on 17 February 18 at 22:16
Ryot Control said:
Did you guys do this solo or open up SOS?
In solo, like 15-18 minutes to complete the mission
Rier
Rier
Posted on 18 February 18 at 14:00, Edited on 18 February 18 at 15:00 by Rier
Nice "find". Got a Gold crown for largest Anjanath on my first run headspin

Edit: So I've played it three times now and gotten almost every large and small crown for the five monsters in the mission. Takes me about 17-20 minutes to solo depending how fast I find them.
Bigboy1173
Bigboy1173
Posted on 18 February 18 at 17:14
It also looks like next week is same quest for wildspire, and week after has quest for coral. Im gonna guess then Vale and Recess will follow those.

My Predictions (if 5 in each):

Wildspire: Jyru, Rathian, Barroth, Kula, Diablos
Coral: Tzitzi, Paolumu, Legiana, Pink Rath, ???
Vale: Radobaan, Great Girros, Odogaron, ???, ???
Recess: Azure Rath, Dodogma, Lavasioth, Uraagan, Bazelgause

Just leaves elder drags and black Diablos to get
Chaos Mythology
Chaos Mythology
Posted on 20 February 18 at 00:24
I just got all my 10 golds ( 5 big, 5 small ) from this event I'm very happy lol
The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy...
xXProphet56Xx
Posted on 20 February 18 at 08:29
Damn it! I'm HR 9 (My next mission is to take down the diablos) so I can't play this event which doesn't make much sense since all the monsters of this particular event have already been slayed so far...Perhaps they're High Rank monsters?
EnhancedKanine
Posted on 20 February 18 at 18:14
Had some bad rng so it took me a while but I eventually got my 10 gold crowns. For anyone doing this who doesn't want to have to kill all 5 monsters I can confirm that you can just kill the monsters you want then return from quest (NOT abandon quest) and the gold crowns you killed will count.
BloodGodAlucard
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 20 February 18 at 23:30
EnhancedKanine said:
Had some bad rng so it took me a while but I eventually got my 10 gold crowns. For anyone doing this who doesn't want to have to kill all 5 monsters I can confirm that you can just kill the monsters you want then return from quest (NOT abandon quest) and the gold crowns you killed will count.
I REALLY wish I knew this ahead of time. My grind for the small Anjanath was miserable. Good to know for future events though. Thanks man. toast
SquiSquiSquidio
Posted on 21 February 18 at 00:40
EnhancedKanine said:
Have been doing this over and over for the Anja, but have had no luck getting the giant gold crown.
Good Detective
Posted on 21 February 18 at 18:45
SquiSquiSquidio said:
EnhancedKanine said:
Have been doing this over and over for the Anja, but have had no luck getting the giant gold crown.
Sick with it! I had to farm the Tobi for the big gold for my last one as well. It was stubborn, but finally showed. Just to reiterate what Kanine said, push return from quest not abandon, and the rest is out of your hands. GL
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 21 February 18 at 18:56
Got the five giants so far, but I'm still missing the Great Jagras, Tobi-Kadachi, and Rathalos mini crowns. Thanks to the OP for letting us know this!
SquiSquiSquidio
Posted on 22 February 18 at 02:41
Glorious BobbyR said:
SquiSquiSquidio said:
EnhancedKanine said:
Sick with it! I had to farm the Tobi for the big gold for my last one as well. It was stubborn, but finally showed. Just to reiterate what Kanine said, push return from quest not abandon, and the rest is out of your hands. GL
Finally got it...had been going at him for 3 days. I guess on the plus side, I ended up with a ton of Zenny. I think I went from 50k to 1m in the first day and a half due to the Bandit Mantle.

Not looking forward to farming the Diablos and some of the Elder's Recess monsters. Oh and Beetlejuice....definitely not looking forward to farming Beetlejuice.
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 22 February 18 at 12:32
Do we know how long the Deep Green Blues event is going to go on for? You need to be HR13 to complete it and I'm currently 11. Still working through the story to get my rank up.
OrSo1988
OrSo1988
Posted on 22 February 18 at 12:55
I8ITackyticsI8I said:
Do we know how long the Deep Green Blues event is going to go on for? You need to be HR13 to complete it and I'm currently 11. Still working through the story to get my rank up.
I think today is the last day

http://www.monsterhunterworld.com/eventquest/MHW_EventQ....pdf
Shadow Tobuscus
Posted on 22 February 18 at 22:47
Only got an hour and 15 minutes till the event is over as it switches to the next set at 12 am UTC.
oG Yeah
oG Yeah
Posted on 23 February 18 at 00:56
New event is out. It's Kulu-Ya-Ku, Barroth, Jyuratodus, Rathian, and Diablos.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.