Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Biomutant Gameplay Teaser Highlights Traversal, Combat, and More

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 19 February 18 at 22:23
Impressively diverse

Please click here to read the story: Biomutant Gameplay Teaser Highlights Traversal, Combat, and More
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 19 February 18 at 23:02
Keeping an eye on this. Looks glorious.
This post may be sarcastic.
HingedMonster
HingedMonster
Posted on 19 February 18 at 23:08
Looks fun. Looks a bit like an open world small arms.
Don't feed the trolls
BloodGodAlucard
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 19 February 18 at 23:44
This game has great potential. It looks really charming.
NapalmNiko
NapalmNiko
Posted on 19 February 18 at 23:58
Interesting
Greetings Niko
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 20 February 18 at 00:21
Looks good but still won't buy it I don't care if the devweloper losing money they should of thought of that before asking the scumbags at thq nordic to publish it that is one publisher I hope goes bankrupt
Goggs25
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 20 February 18 at 00:54
Very nice, don’t mind giving this game extra time if it plays as good as it looks.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 20 February 18 at 00:58
Goggs25 said:
Looks good but still won't buy it I don't care if the devweloper losing money they should of thought of that before asking the scumbags at thq nordic to publish it that is one publisher I hope goes bankrupt
Can you explain?
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 20 February 18 at 01:23
Really looking forward to this one!
[Insert signature here.]
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 20 February 18 at 01:40
Super excited for this.
Ask me about my rock collection.
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 20 February 18 at 01:41
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Goggs25 said:
Can you explain?
He needs the anger and vitriol for sustainist.
BStringbean
BStringbean
Posted on 20 February 18 at 02:33
Please continue to keep us updated TA. This looks like it has a lot of potential to be great and a lot of potential to be under-appreciated.
EX nightstalk3r
Posted on 20 February 18 at 07:40
Can’t wait for this one clap
Lord Midas
Lord Midas
Posted on 20 February 18 at 08:18
Gorgeous. One I might get, if I ever get to put down Far Cry 5 and Sea o Thieves.
Lord Midas
Lord Midas
Posted on 20 February 18 at 08:20
dropK1CK ninJA said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Goggs25 said:
Can you explain?
He/she/they are probably upset with the news "THQ Nordic Acquires Koch Media For €121 Million". Though calling them scumbags seems a little harsh.
Princess Luna41
Posted on 20 February 18 at 10:45
Lord Midas said:
dropK1CK ninJA said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Goggs25 said:
Can you explain?
He/she/they are probably upset with the news "THQ Nordic Acquires Koch Media For €121 Million". Though calling them scumbags seems a little harsh.
You know its funny THQ did actually go bankrupt once already.
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 20 February 18 at 14:23, Edited on 20 February 18 at 14:23 by dropK1CK ninJA
Lord Midas said:
dropK1CK ninJA said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Goggs25 said:
Can you explain?
You are correct. It appears they are upset with THQ and their inability to patch Darksiders 2 achievements, according to this user. Meh.
TheTailsEffect
Posted on 20 February 18 at 19:37
dropK1CK ninJA said:
Lord Midas said:
dropK1CK ninJA said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Goggs25 said:
Can you explain?
You are correct. It appears they are upset with THQ and their inability to patch Darksiders 2 achievements, according to this user. Meh.
Don't get me wrong, it is piss poor that they either can't or (most likely) won't patch the unobtainable achievement in one of the franchises they only recently took ownership of - But christ alive, it's an achievement, no reason to wish for a company to go bankrupt.. For the second time! facepalm
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 21 February 18 at 22:08
Looks nice, hope to see more maybe at the E3!
$ICK$IDE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.