Information Posted on 20 February 18 at 19:36
Please use this thread to discuss the The Station walkthrough
Information Posted on 23 February 18 at 16:49
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: The Station Walkthrough
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 05 March 18 at 20:41, Edited on 05 March 18 at 20:42 by bLaKgRaVy
I went through the game in a clean run without following a walkthrough and only picked up what was needed to access areas. I wanted to see what was missable and what wasn't. I completed the game without unlocking 5 achievements:

Access Granted - Aiden
Suspect: Aiden
Suspect: Mila
Puzzle Master
Thorough Investigator

So there are 5 missables, not 3.

The only story related achievements are:
Into the Unknown (progression)
Access Granted - Mila (needed to access the Bridge)
Access Granted - Silas (needed to access the Upper Lab)
Master Mechanic - Maintenance (needed to access the Bridge)
Master Mechanic - Engineering (progression)
Mission Complete (complete game)
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 05 March 18 at 21:11
bLaKgRaVy said:
I went through the game in a clean run without following a walkthrough and only picked up what was needed to access areas. I wanted to see what was missable and what wasn't. I completed the game without unlocking 5 achievements:

Access Granted - Aiden
Puzzle Master
Thorough Investigator

If you're referring to the achievement flags, this isn't the place to post about them being wrong. The walkthrough grabs its data when it comes to missables story achievements etc. from the achievement flags tagged on the game.
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 05 March 18 at 21:57
Dang3R Gaming said:
bLaKgRaVy said:

Access Granted - Aiden
Puzzle Master
Thorough Investigator

If you're referring to the achievement flags, this isn't the place to post about them being wrong. The walkthrough grabs its data when it comes to missables story achievements etc. from the achievement flags tagged on the game.
Just to add on to Dang3r's comment, the link to submit that information and your reasoning can be found here:

https://www.trueachievements.com/submitinfo.aspx?gameid=6888
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 17 March 18 at 01:01, Edited on 17 March 18 at 01:04 by bLaKgRaVy
I didn't look at the tags and how would I know that the data of the walkthrough is pulled from them? I just looked at the first page of the walkthrough and saw that it was wrong.

And Radical, being the Walkthrough Assistant Manager, shouldn't you be ensuring that they're correct when the walkthrough is published?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 17 March 18 at 01:14
bLaKgRaVy said:
I didn't look at the tags and how would I know that the data of the walkthrough is pulled from them? I just looked at the first page of the walkthrough and saw that it was wrong.

And Radical, being the Walkthrough Assistant Manager, shouldn't you be ensuring that they're correct when the walkthrough is published?
That job would also fall to me as manager. You also assume that we have actually played all of these games. We haven't. I'm sorry that we can't fact check a guide for a game none of us on the team have played, overseers and managers alike. So please do not attempt to attack my staff in future.
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 17 March 18 at 01:19
Dang3R Gaming said:
bLaKgRaVy said:

That job would also fall to me as manager. You also assume that we have actually played all of these games. We haven't. I'm sorry that we can't fact check a guide for a game none of us on the team have played, overseers and managers alike. So please do not attempt to attack my staff in future.
And to add once again, those tags are not under the jurisdiction of the WT team either. I have no control to change those tags even if I know they are wrong. It is the responsibility of members just like yourself to submit the flags for the proper team to correct them. That is why I posted the link.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 17 March 18 at 02:43, Edited on 17 March 18 at 02:50 by iTz Canada Ehh
To be fair to bLaKgRaVy, I did not learn how the flags for games worked until someone mentioned it to me in a different thread. But regardless, it is definitely not the responsibility of any of the managers or overseers.

Their job is to ensure the walkthrough is up to par with the given walkthrough guidelines they lay out. It is the job of the owner to make sure all information is clearly presented. If they played through the game, they know how to earn which achievements when, and that should be outlined as such in the walkthrough. There is a separate game info team that takes care of game flags. They take the information submitted to them through the link Radical posted above.

The owner wrote this walkthrough right when the game came out, and it was published 3 days later, so they had a strong knowledge of how to earn the achievements in the game. Because of that, they may have overlooked some achievements that may be easy to obtain if you know what to do, but missable otherwise. Because this game is so new, flags won't be fully updated as well.

I do think that TA should do one of the site feature articles about game info submissions though, as I feel a lot of gamers may not know this feature exists. That information really is driven by the community. And they may not have been the only person to find this out, but people who did didn't know how to report it.
vSully
vSully
Posted on 17 March 18 at 02:55
Well, I assumed (incorrectly, it seems) that only the audio logs achievement was missable and that everything else came as part of progression. The only way to miss anything, though, would be to not follow my guide closely.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 16 April 18 at 12:59
Great WT. One change I would suggest:
"Then return to the hallway and follow it around to the left to reach the door to the Bridge. Work your way up the two small sets of steps and out into the hallway, then proceed to the left and you'll eventually see a bright white room on the right."

After youve picked up the audio log at the too of the stairs, you can turn right and then you have the bright white room immediately on your right. This saves a bit of time of having to move all the way around the bridge. Found this by accident after I missed audio log 23 by stepping in the pod and had to redo part of the game.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 10 July 18 at 13:23
I'll start with my video walkthrough
Sure looks like Maka's video really
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
vSully
vSully
Posted on 11 July 18 at 02:37, Edited on 11 July 18 at 02:38 by vSully
Kind of a weird nitpick. I recorded the video for maka to use on his channel.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 11 July 18 at 10:29
vSully said:
Pretty valid for anyone who doesnt know that you recorded it and for some reason let someone else upload it to 'take the glory'. The video description doesnt say you recorded it either (Only to check you out) and someone might think you're trying to take credit since most people see Maka and assume its all his efforts.
vSully
vSully
Posted on 11 July 18 at 14:47, Edited on 11 July 18 at 14:52 by vSully
Spilner said:
vSully said:
Pretty valid for anyone who doesnt know that you recorded it and for some reason let someone else upload it to 'take the glory'. The video description doesnt say you recorded it either (Only to check you out) and someone might think you're trying to take credit since most people see Maka and assume its all his efforts.
Well, if you bothered watching the first two seconds of the video as part of your investigation, you'd hear me say "What's up, guys? My name is Sully and..."
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 11 July 18 at 14:54
Listening* I never use audio for WT videos im there for the visuals that text cant give.
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 07 December 18 at 17:26
Small typo found:

"Doing so will cause a robotic claw to pull out and drop a storage bin that breaks on the floor, revealing several small objects. Head to the right side of the room and pick up the purple magnet tool from a kiosk. Bring it back to where the objects were spilled on the floor and pick some up, then head back to the right of the magnet tool station to a maintenance robot. As you approach, one of the items will automatically attack to the robot's chest, advancing the objective."

Should be attach :)

That is all, have a good day! wave
Fear is the mindkiller.
LifeExpectancy
LifeExpectancy
Posted on 08 October 19 at 14:35
formatting seems broken. The wt is showing up as a very skinny vertical column of text on the far left of my screen. Other WTs arent showing oddly so i think its just this one.
vSully
vSully
Posted on 08 October 19 at 15:05
I’m not home but it looks fine on my phone. Either way, maybe someone who could do something if there actually is an issue can look into it.
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 08 October 19 at 16:27
someone posted this too today so it looks like possibly widespread

unable to use walkthrough
Fear is the mindkiller.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.