Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Win 10) Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 21 February 18 at 15:48
    Please use this thread to discuss the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Win 10) walkthrough
  • JumboWarioJumboWario741,106
  • Posted on 24 February 18 at 07:38
    I second the bigdaddy statement and I also want to add that you should remove the "use steroids cheat to help with the hunting animals achievement" mentioned at the bottom of the last page of the walkthrough. That cheat voids progress on the animal hunting.
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,146,977
    Posted on 25 February 18 at 11:04
    @ JumboWario, thanks. Forgot to adjust that here as well.

@EsotoricHarmony, That's odd, as I've used that cheat all the time to farm animals, though I'll make a note of it.
  • StarwiseStarwise115,470
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 00:26
    cheats don't seem to be working anymore for achievements like Scytheseeing and Axe to Grind. I've followed the instructions and cheats and created several hundred Egyptian Scythes and about a thousand axeman but the achievement never pops for me.
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,146,977
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 09:16
    Damn that would be unfortunate. I will try to test some of the achievements soon to confirm.
  • Anima PuraAnima Pura349,805
    Posted on 06 October 19 at 09:09, Edited on 06 October 19 at 09:13 by Anima Pura
    Hello there! Any chance the Title Update achievements will be included in the walkthrough eventually? Thanks!

EDIT: I just saw that there are guides for all of them except the ones you need to do legit, never mind! smile
    "He who controls the memes, controls the universe." - Unknown
  • imaidiot19imaidiot19827,446
    Posted on 09 May 20 at 02:42
    might be useless to anyone at this point, but you don't have to delete your soldiers and other things you are training. Just keep spamming those clicks even when it tells you there isn't room. The achievement will pop.
    Yes, I know I am.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.