Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Path of Exile: Bestiary Coming in March

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 22 February 18 at 16:16
Free update coming soon

Please click here to read the story: Path of Exile: Bestiary Coming in March
Thomaz#9895
Thomaz
Posted on 22 February 18 at 16:20
Can they fix the rubberbanding? The game is barely playable now
O Natalense
O Natalense
Posted on 22 February 18 at 16:40
Can someone say if I can manage on my own the skill distribution and do it just fine, or if I need to follow a build? Sure following a build would its always a good thing, but my character will be owned in late game if I dont follow one?
ParticleDuality
Posted on 22 February 18 at 17:23
O Natalense said:
Can someone say if I can manage on my own the skill distribution and do it just fine, or if I need to follow a build? Sure following a build would its always a good thing, but my character will be owned in late game if I dont follow one?
It depends on how well you understand the game, its mechanics, and how optimized your build is. People come up with their own builds all the time.
Gortus
Gortus
Posted on 22 February 18 at 18:14
I'm just hoping for the map stash tab PC players got in December.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 22 February 18 at 19:02
I need to return to this one at some point, this might be what draws me back in. First character was an utter mess, fairly softlocked before even hitting 70... didn't really know how to play Path of Exile yet, previous dungeon crawler experience effectively counted for nothing... second character is better, but I created that one towards the end of Harbinger league and now it's stuck in Standard without much of a market to be getting supplies I wanted from.

It's definitely a tricky game to get the hang of.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Necromorph11
Necromorph11
Posted on 22 February 18 at 20:20, Edited on 22 February 18 at 20:20 by Necromorph11
having played the beta i must say this game rightfully deserves all the praise it has received. the only problem i had is the inventory management:if you pick up everything you re going back and forth multiple times per area to sell stuff...in a long game like this it means you re bound to waste a lot of time.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 22 February 18 at 21:10
Necromorph11 said:
having played the beta i must say this game rightfully deserves all the praise it has received. the only problem i had is the inventory management:if you pick up everything you re going back and forth multiple times per area to sell stuff...in a long game like this it means you re bound to waste a lot of time.
There's no reason to pick up everything though. You should ignore almost everything.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 23 February 18 at 09:35
This game looks pretty good, but I started Trove...maybe one day I'll finish that and start my next online super grind! laugh
Legohead 1977
TheTailsEffect
Posted on 24 February 18 at 12:37
MLP Thomaz PhD said:
Can they fix the rubberbanding? The game is barely playable now
I remember trying the game last year when it released because I enjoyed it on PC - But christ alive, the rubberbanding is awful, barely made it an hour in! facepalm

Has it not improved at all recently?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.