Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Pit People Exits Xbox Game Preview This March

• DamnSillyDamnSilly924,402
    Posted on 22 February 18 at 18:33Permalink
    The Behemoth's turn-based strategy title spent over a year in the program

Please click here to read the story: Pit People Exits Xbox Game Preview This March

Credit goes to WhyattThrash for this story
  • Posted on 22 February 18 at 19:00, Edited on 23 February 18 at 06:21 by iTz Canada EhhPermalink
    That's funny, I saw it on sale this week and saw it was still in the game preview program and was like "wow I feel like this has been in game preview forever". Might end up checking it out at some point.

Also:

the turn-based strategy title from the team behind BattleBlock Theater and Castle Crashers
    Don't forget Alien Hominid HD!
  • Dobermann XDobermann X303,001
    Posted on 22 February 18 at 19:19, Edited on 23 February 18 at 00:35 by Dobermann XPermalink
    I'm sorry but i don't like this game... Please make something more like castle crashers, it's your real success!
  • EvieLeafEvieLeaf735,428
    Posted on 22 February 18 at 19:20Permalink
    Would recommend this to anyone.
    Myself & a friend recently finished this and we loved it.
    The gameplay is great, the story is fun and ridiculous.
    The humour though it what wins this game. I've never played a funnier game.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4529,091
    Posted on 22 February 18 at 22:57Permalink
    I forgot I wanted this! I keep hoping to see it on sale for half off but might buy it now in case they raise the price
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,226,343
    Posted on 23 February 18 at 04:13Permalink
    Dobermann X said:
    I'm sorry but i don't like this game... Please make something more like castle crashers, it's your real success!
    im sorry..but i like this WAY more than castle crashers....please only make games like this in the future, and have real success.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,050,533
    Posted on 23 February 18 at 09:37, Edited on 23 February 18 at 09:39 by Legohead 1977Permalink
    TheMaize said:
    Dobermann X said:
    im sorry..but i like this WAY more than castle crashers....please only make games like this in the future, and have real success.
    I don't know this game much, but I much prefer BBT to Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid...please make games like that in the future to ensure the greatest success! wink

Sir Pielord said:
    Would recommend this to anyone.
    Myself & a friend recently finished this and we loved it.
    The gameplay is great, the story is fun and ridiculous.
    The humour though it what wins this game. I've never played a funnier game.
    Have you played Battleblock Theater, that's my funniest game of all time and I wondered how they compare?
    Legohead 1977
  • ShinnizleShinnizle836,857
    Posted on 24 February 18 at 02:28Permalink
    Legohead 1977 said:
    I don't know this game much, but I much prefer BBT to Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid...please make games like that in the future to ensure the greatest success! wink
    Well of course, it's a platformer. Platformers are awesome clap
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,050,533
    Posted on 26 February 18 at 10:05Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Well of course, it's a platformer. Platformers are awesome clap
    Vindication! laugh
    Legohead 1977
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.