Game Discussion: Dragon Mania Legends (Windows)

Achievements unobtainable after last update

• krivchakrivcha62,045
    Posted on 26 February 18 at 19:32
    After last update no any achievements are syncing with Xbox live service. Let's hope they will fix it.
  • JieXYJieXY2,219,668
    Posted on 26 February 18 at 19:34
    This is not a good sign. Are you able to connect to Xbox Live in the game?
  • JumboWarioJumboWario878,762
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 00:24
    I can sign in fine. I’m ages away from my next achievement but everything seems in order.
    Game On.
  • KingShigTTVKingShigTTV895,757
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 03:09
    Same thing happened to me. Game connects to Xbox services just fine, and I even got the achievement notifications to pop, but they didn't unlock on my profile.
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE572,757
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:43
    KingShiggity said:
    Same thing happened to me. Game connects to Xbox services just fine, and I even got the achievement notifications to pop, but they didn't unlock on my profile.
    I never thought I would get those last 2... looks like I was right! laugh

Hopefully this does get fixed, but I've kinda given up on this anyway.
  • Posted on 28 February 18 at 02:08
    Has anyone contacted support yet? They are generally pretty quick to respond for DML. I had an issue with not being able to sign in to Xbox for the game and they gave me some quick work around on their support forums.
    ~Live Long and Prosper~
  • Posted on 28 February 18 at 02:09
    The achievements (750 battles and first major boss) actually unlocked on my laptop and popped up in windows 10, but won't track. I can't even find DML on my games list on my xbox.
    ~Live Long and Prosper~
  • Posted on 01 March 18 at 16:24, Edited on 01 March 18 at 16:55 by CrunchyGoblin68
    THE DEADLY DOG said:
    The achievements (750 battles and first major boss) actually unlocked on my laptop and popped up in windows 10, but won't track. I can't even find DML on my games list on my xbox.
    Have the exact issue of not seeing the game in Xbox app. GAme appears in the games list but not the achievements list, which is odd. Got my last 2 achievements last night, beat the boss and hire a friend. They did not unlock in xbox, but shows 17/17 in game.
  • Posted on 06 March 18 at 13:25, Edited on 15 March 18 at 16:26 by CrunchyGoblin68
    I posted in Gameloft Forums about this and received this response

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:53 am

Hi, thank you both for the detailed feedback on this problem. I've also checked this matter on my Windows account and noticed similar behavior. That being said, I'll submit a report to our game team with all the findings I have on this issue so they can look into it more closely. Thanks.
    Community Support Manager

EDIT: March 15, 2018

Issue has been found and should be fixed with the next update which should happen next week.
  • Posted on 16 March 18 at 23:31
    Crunchy have you heard anything back yet?
    ~Live Long and Prosper~
  • EliTe I WillEliTe I Will258,015
    Posted on 19 March 18 at 02:19
    I've just spoken to Xbox Support who advised to me that they are still looking into the problem and have engineers working on the solution
  • Posted on 19 March 18 at 15:56
    The next update, sometime this week?, should fix the issue and achievements should sync with xbox after launching the game.
  • Posted on 23 March 18 at 12:54
    This issue appears to be resolved, last two achievements are now recognized by Xbox.
  • Posted on 24 March 18 at 04:28
    I can confirm this as the two achievements I unlocked last week now show for me.
  • krivchakrivcha62,045
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 22:09
    It is fixed. Confirm.
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE572,757
    Posted on 26 March 18 at 17:09
    Good to know, thanks all!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.