AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 27 February 18 at 00:45
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 27th, 2018
shadowninja25
shadowninja25
Posted on 27 February 18 at 00:49
After holding off on Awesome Level Max FOREVER for Trials Fusion, waiting for it to come on sale, I finally gave up hope a couple of months back, and NOW it's on sale. roll
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 27 February 18 at 00:49
Nothing for me this week by the looks of it...just as well with needing to buy a replacement 360.
TearsOfAClown9
Posted on 27 February 18 at 00:50
Maybe Tower of Guns but that's about it.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:00
Interesting they put Super Lucky’s Tale on sale with the announcement of it getting added to gamepass.
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:16
So the Hoonigan car pack isn't on sale individually, only as part of a bundle? The swines! Well, if anyone doesn't have Forza Horizon 3 yet, now's the time. With all the expansions it should keep you hooked until Horizon 4 get released.
Less work, more play!
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:16
I either.....

Have it

Don't Want it

Or
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:17
Seriously, if you don't have Lords of the Fallen, you should pick it up! Great game.
FierceBullit753
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:23
I would love to play Lego City again since I already beat the Wii U version, I could get the achievements for this version but 30% off is still too expensive
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage
Death Metal Jim
Every time I see Lords Of The Fallen on sale I get excited hoping the DLC will go on sale as well. But again, nope. Just the complete edition, which I don't need since I've got the base game already. Will this DLC ever go on sale on it's own?
HawkeyeBarry20
Kanchanaburi said:
Seriously, if you don't have Lords of the Fallen, you should pick it up! Great game.
What if you hated Dark Souls?
wookieepuppy
wookieepuppy
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:26
I was hoping that Rebellion would extend their sale that is on steam onto the Xbox too......was hoping to get sniper elite 4 season pass half price......oh well...one day maybe.

There is nothing actually in the sale that I want...well not at the “sale” prices anyway...can be bought physically cheaper (I.e. Lego marvel 2)
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:28
Be warned: Super Lucky's Tale is getting added to Game Pass in March.

Also, if the LEGO games ever actually get cheap I may pick more of them up. I have to really want a game to pay more than $10 on it, and considering there are a million LEGO games, $10 a pop is too much for me.
You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
Yinga Garten
Yinga Garten
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:29
Death Metal Jim said:
Every time I see Lords Of The Fallen on sale I get excited hoping the DLC will go on sale as well. But again, nope. Just the complete edition, which I don't need since I've got the base game already. Will this DLC ever go on sale on it's own?
Might as well buy the Complete Edition as it'll still be a decent saving (£1.39 for me) compared to buying the DLC on its own at full price. That's what I'll be doing and I can get back into the game now. Picked up Aaero and might get AC Chronicles Russia to finish off the series, Games with Gold selection is funny at times and it isn't guaranteed that will go free in six months time.
Deuces56
Deuces56
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:34
any cheap easy achievement games worth getting?
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:35
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Kanchanaburi said:
Then it's quite possible you'd still like LotF, depending on what it was you hated about Dark Souls.
Sco Bravheart
Sco Bravheart
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:36
Elite Dangerous season pass for moi.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:43
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Kanchanaburi said:
never played dark souls, so i can't comment. But it was not as long and hard as i have heard dark souls to be. The combat is pretty basic.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:49, Edited on 27 February 18 at 03:18 by LV 1 Blue Slime
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Kanchanaburi said:
It's an easier Dark Souls. If you hated the difficulty of Dark Souls and that's it, you might like Lords of the Fallen. If it was for any other reason...well, Fallen doesn't do much different than DS. I doubt you'll like it more than you did DS. I don't like DS much and I didn't like Fallen much either.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
GtechApocalypse
Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:52
Meh
Gtech
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.