The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 27th, 2018

AuthorMessage
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 27 February 18 at 02:15, Edited on 27 February 18 at 02:26 by HolyHalfDead
ShokuPanMike said:
So the Hoonigan car pack isn't on sale individually, only as part of a bundle? The swines! Well, if anyone doesn't have Forza Horizon 3 yet, now's the time. With all the expansions it should keep you hooked until Horizon 4 get released.
So excited when I got the pm. So disappointed when I got here.

I'm thinking about the 25% off Ancient Labyrinth though.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 27 February 18 at 02:33
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Kanchanaburi said:
Seriously, if you don't have Lords of the Fallen, you should pick it up! Great game.
What if you hated Dark Souls?
It's an easier Dark Souls. If you hated the difficulty of Dark Souls and that's it, you might like Lords of the Fallen. If it was for any other reason...well, Fallen doesn't do much different than DS. I doubt you'll like it anymore than you did DS. I don't like DS much and I didn't like Fallen much either.
It's also a lot less obtuse and "simpler" to follow, both in the story and the pathing towards your objectives. It's effectively an "arcade" version of Dark Souls.
PsychicChicken
Posted on 27 February 18 at 02:37
Yinga Garten said:
Death Metal Jim said:
Every time I see Lords Of The Fallen on sale I get excited hoping the DLC will go on sale as well. But again, nope. Just the complete edition, which I don't need since I've got the base game already. Will this DLC ever go on sale on it's own?
Might as well buy the Complete Edition as it'll still be a decent saving (£1.39 for me) compared to buying the DLC on its own at full price. That's what I'll be doing and I can get back into the game now. Picked up Aaero and might get AC Chronicles Russia to finish off the series, Games with Gold selection is funny at times and it isn't guaranteed that will go free in six months time.
My guess is that AC C Russia will not be GWG, probably ever. They gave us two of the three to tempt us into buying the third. I'll probably snag it.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 27 February 18 at 02:52
Looks like Aaero, it's DLC, Awesomenauts and that Trials Fusion Awesome Level Mix for me!

Way too many retail games and DLC are coming out that i want next month so sales like this are forgiven for now.
DAN5KI97
DAN5KI97
Posted on 27 February 18 at 02:58
Can't even remember the last time I bought something in the weekly sales, let's hope March is better as I usually always pick something up.
DAN5KI97
Smallville2106
Posted on 27 February 18 at 03:03
Wasn’t Super Lucky’s Tale on sale this last week too?
Bit cheeky when they’re adding it to Game Pass. Mind due I suppose if you don’t have Game Pass then it’s a pretty good deal.
Warboy925
Warboy925
Posted on 27 February 18 at 03:36
Kanchanaburi said:
Seriously, if you don't have Lords of the Fallen, you should pick it up! Great game.
I only have it because it was GWG a long while back!! Might play it soon though....

As for the sales, I may grab both Dead Islands, $10 for both? Don't wanna pass this up!!
Marcus BWFC
Marcus BWFC
Posted on 27 February 18 at 03:48
Nabbed Lego Batman three. With all DLC and they give achievements, that's a steal!
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 27 February 18 at 04:41
Horrible sales for the one and 360 nothing for me this week ! Besides ACA NEOGEO GAME IF THE WEEK.
Chef Not Chief
Chef Not Chief
Posted on 27 February 18 at 04:46
Throwing out the super lucky bait. I'll wait for it to get cheaper or eventually play it when I get a month of game pass.

I'm debating on grabbing Assassin's Creed Russia. I have the other 2, so it would be nice to have the whole collection. I'm just wondering if it will appear on GWG in the next few months
VisceralGnat84
Posted on 27 February 18 at 05:32
ShokuPanMike said:
So the Hoonigan car pack isn't on sale individually, only as part of a bundle?
I predict that the Hoonigan licence will expire suddenly without notice.... They at least make sure you get a few of the achievements.
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 27 February 18 at 05:58
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Kanchanaburi said:
What if you hated Dark Souls?
dont do it, run for the hills, i hated dark souls, i hated dark souls 2, and i hated Lords of the Fallen.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 27 February 18 at 06:12
Good day for an Elite: Dangerous sale, all told.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
onnovdw
onnovdw
Posted on 27 February 18 at 07:26
a lot of $10 dollar Lego games in USA are €20 or €30 in Europe... unfair pricing Microsoft...
" they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 27 February 18 at 08:14
About time they did a special edition with all DLC achievements for Forza Horizon 3.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 27 February 18 at 08:50
Still waiting for GTA V to drop to a price that will tempt me, I have all the cheap games I believe.
Legohead 1977
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 27 February 18 at 09:11
Legohead 1977 said:
Still waiting for GTA V to drop to a price that will tempt me, I have all the cheap games I believe.
Probably in 10 years time we might get the price we want. I'm not interested in multiplayer but it's a good game, I would like to go through the story again after completing it on the 360 just to check out the shiny graphics. Used disc prices are holding their value so not an option just yet.
Less work, more play!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 February 18 at 09:13
Outlast 2 is on my wish list and i get a message saying it is on sale but outlast one is actually on sale. Please fix and help me get over my disappointment
Alice in Chains
Erik Seidel
Erik Seidel
Posted on 27 February 18 at 09:16, Edited on 27 February 18 at 09:17 by Erik Seidel
Wow, I never thought I would see the day that the Awesome Level Max DLC is on sale instead of the Awesome Level Max Edition bundle that has been on sale numerous times before.
Erik Seidel
Erik Seidel
Posted on 27 February 18 at 10:02
Har Miggido said:
Outlast 2 is on my wish list and i get a message saying it is on sale but outlast one is actually on sale. Please fix and help me get over my disappointment
Nothing to fix here. Both are on sale - Outlast 2 and the Outlast 1 Bundle.

Here is the link to get over your disappointment.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.