The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 27th, 2018

• Posted on 27 February 18 at 10:30
    LOL! I've been waiting for the DLC for Lords of the Fallen to go on sale, the OCD in me hates that the game + more addons + the DLC is cheaper than the DLC alone right now...

ah well, will just buy Lords of the Fallen again, but will feel so dirty laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 February 18 at 12:49, Edited on 27 February 18 at 13:03 by
    It wasn't showing up on this page originally and the sale price wasn't reflecting on my wish list. There was something wrong at the time.

In response to seidel. Sure i clicked quote
    Alice in Chains
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 February 18 at 13:19
    Lord Von Chimp said:
    LOL! I've been waiting for the DLC for Lords of the Fallen to go on sale, the OCD in me hates that the game + more addons + the DLC is cheaper than the DLC alone right now...

I did the same. Same with Blood bowl 2, where even though the DLC is on sale the complete edition is still cheaper than all the DLC
  • Posted on 27 February 18 at 13:23
    Lords of the Fallen for a fiver seems interesting, might pick that up.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,327,928
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 13:44
    Definitely going to get Aaero, maybe Lego City Undercover as well.
  • Posted on 27 February 18 at 14:44
    Fanta Morgana said:
    Lord Von Chimp said:

I did the same. Same with Blood bowl 2, where even though the DLC is on sale the complete edition is still cheaper than all the DLC
    It is done, that's all the excuse I need to get on with it after, Game of Thrones (EU), Mad Max, Gears of War 4, Monster Hunter World, Far Cry 4, TNA Impact.... oh hell, think I better take a week off work laugh
  • MellmerMellmer499,377
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 14:53
    Deuces56 said:
    any cheap easy achievement games worth getting?
    All of the LEGO games are easy to complete. Basically 100% a game in 3 days, if you don't mind playing the levels multiple times to get the bricks and minikits.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm652,865
  • Posted on 27 February 18 at 14:58
    Was literally going to order the legendary edition of elite dangerous on amazon yesterday, so glad i didn't
  • Reina WattReina Watt681,100
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 15:13
    Just bought myself the Elite Dangerous Deluxe pack, for £20 that's a steal. Hope it's worth it
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • ZoZombifyZoZombify350,964
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 15:33
    Hopefully next week will be better laugh
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,347
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 16:23
    ShokuPanMike said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Still waiting for GTA V to drop to a price that will tempt me, I have all the cheap games I believe.
    Probably in 10 years time we might get the price we want. I'm not interested in multiplayer but it's a good game, I would like to go through the story again after completing it on the 360 just to check out the shiny graphics. Used disc prices are holding their value so not an option just yet.
    It's mad isn't it...almost like it's a Mario game!
    Legohead 1977
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,350
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 17:03
    I love how the bloodbowl expansion and teampack is cheaper with the game, than if you buy it without
  • Reina WattReina Watt681,100
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 17:03
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Still waiting for GTA V to drop to a price that will tempt me, I have all the cheap games I believe.
    I've got GTA5 if you want it, I would love to be rid of it. The GTAOnline code was used but other than that it's in excellent condition.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • MrJenkins91MrJenkins91405,144
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 17:05
    Forza Motorsport 6 for that price with everything included seems nice. Unluckily, my present code wasn't redeemed, so i did not got the game for free. But including all Addons this sounds pretty worth.

Any things that i missed so far?
    I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
  • ErunionErunion229,671
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 17:19
    They have no real motivation to drop the price on GTA5 any further than it already is, since it’s still a consistent presence on bestseller lists even after all this time. Maybe RDR2 will finally slow it down?
  • the300zxthe300zx426,849
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 19:24
    Hmmmm, FH3 plus expansions isn't on sale on the xbox store for me......
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:06
    I'm so torn on whether to pick up Elite Dangerous or not. The concept of it seems fascinating to me, but I'm worried that I'll lose interest quicker than I would like.
    Nothing born is born strong
  • SpicyDeuce15SpicyDeuce15290,907
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:38, Edited on 27 February 18 at 21:39 by SpicyDeuce15
    Maybe I'm not reading the list correctly, but I saw the bundle #KillAllZombies and DreamBreak were on sale for $4.40 for Gold members. I couldn't resist it because I knew that DreamBreak is supposed to be an easy 1000G.

Edit: Found it near the top headspin
  • SpicyDeuce15SpicyDeuce15290,907
    Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:40
    the300zx said:
    Hmmmm, FH3 plus expansions isn't on sale on the xbox store for me......
    I wish I would have gotten everything for that price, BUT it is hella fun to play.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads