Game Info Submission Archive: Tekken 7 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Tekken 7 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Tekken 7

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 27 February 18 at 01:37
JORAX has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Tekken 7 Achievements:

JORAX said:
Tekken 7Okay! I'm Ready!The Okay! I'm Ready! achievement in Tekken 7 worth 31 pointsWon a battle in online tournament.

I've won 3 matches across 2 tournaments and this has never unlocked for me. I was in a boosting session and can easily verify this. It has been over a week and still nothing, so this isn't just an achievement delay. I have to assume this achievement can rarely glitch since the other 7 people in the session had no issues.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 10 March 18 at 23:57
Hey, JORAX. Before we flag this as buggy could you please check the Achievement section of the game's Game Hub and let us know if that triggers the unlock.
Game Info Assistant Manager
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 16 April 18 at 09:25
Due to a lack of information the best we can do right now is to let you know that we'll keep an eye on this game's achievements but at this stage we won't be flagging this achievement with the Buggy- flag.
Game Info Manager
Information Posted on 16 April 18 at 11:41
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 18 July 19 at 23:32
ClackyClacky has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Tekken 7 Achievements:

ClackyClacky said:
Tekken 7This Should Be FunThe This Should Be Fun achievement in Tekken 7 worth 20 pointsGot promoted to 1st dan.

You can absolutely get these by just raising your online rank. It's not necessary to do it in treasure battle, even though any achievement hunter worth his salt would do it that way. As you can see in my imgur link I haven't played treasure battle yet but I do have the 1st dan achievement. https://imgur.com/a/Co9IuZ2 I knew to check this because I have these ranked achievements on steam despite my offline rank being very low. I suggest flags similar to achievements like Stun Gun!

Tekken 7Your Technique Is ImpressiveThe Your Technique Is Impressive achievement in Tekken 7 worth 22 pointsGot promoted to Initiate.

You can absolutely get these by just raising your online rank. It's not necessary to do it in treasure battle, even though any achievement hunter worth his salt would do it that way. As you can see in my imgur link I haven't played treasure battle yet but I do have the 1st dan achievement. https://imgur.com/a/Co9IuZ2 I knew to check this because I have these ranked achievements on steam despite my offline rank being very low. I suggest flags similar to achievements like Stun Gun!

Tekken 7Roar! (Nice Moves!)The Roar! (Nice Moves!) achievement in Tekken 7 worth 50 pointsGot promoted to Brawler.

Tekken 7Hot-Blooded FighterThe Hot-Blooded Fighter achievement in Tekken 7 worth 165 pointsGot promoted to Warrior.

Information Posted on 19 July 19 at 00:05
ClackyClacky has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Tekken 7 Achievements:

ClackyClacky said:
Tekken 7Don't Hold Anything BackThe Don't Hold Anything Back achievement in Tekken 7 worth 23 pointsDefeated 20 opponents of a higher rank.

Same situation as the rank achievements, entirely possible to get this against online opponents of higher rank too.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 22 July 19 at 07:25
Thank you for the submission ClackyClacky. We have updated the flags on all achievements.
Information Posted on 22 July 19 at 11:46
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.