2018 MP Boosting

AuthorMessage
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 04 April 19 at 16:35
a Fi1thy Casual said:
Yazite said:
a Fi1thy Casual said:
I am not certain if the servers are shut down or if it is in fact just a dead game, but I tried doing some MP last night and after 20 mins in various lobbies I could not find another single soul in this game.

Can someone confirm that servers are, in fact, still running?
Yes they are still running. It's just a completely dead game.
Well then it looks like I need to start some sessions roll

Another quick question: the MP menus stated last night while I was sitting by myself in a lobby that I needed 5 more players to start a match - is that accurate? I see these modes are 6v6, but if the match will start with 3v3 that would be great to know.
Yep, 6 people is the minimum. It will start on 3v3.
Wake me, when you need me.
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 04 April 19 at 22:29
Yazite said:
a Fi1thy Casual said:
Yazite said:
a Fi1thy Casual said:
I am not certain if the servers are shut down or if it is in fact just a dead game, but I tried doing some MP last night and after 20 mins in various lobbies I could not find another single soul in this game.

Another quick question: the MP menus stated last night while I was sitting by myself in a lobby that I needed 5 more players to start a match - is that accurate? I see these modes are 6v6, but if the match will start with 3v3 that would be great to know.
Thank you - this will [hopefully] make sessions a bit easier.
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 05 April 19 at 09:53
a Fi1thy Casual said:
Yazite said:
a Fi1thy Casual said:
Yazite said:
a Fi1thy Casual said:

Thank you - this will [hopefully] make sessions a bit easier.
Just a heads up, if you boost on the weekends, you're likely to run into one or two randoms. Boosting during the week is usually better.
Wake me, when you need me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.