Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Four More Xbox 360 Titles Enhanced On Xbox One X

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:14
Crackdown, Fable Anniversary, The Witcher 2, and Forza Horizon

Please click here to read the story: Four More Xbox 360 Titles Enhanced On Xbox One X
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:16
While everyone will be playing Fable II for the TA playlist next month, I'll probably dip into Fable Anniversary to clean that up on the X.
See You Space Cowboy...
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:17
Interesting! Makes me feel more comfortable each day that these 360 titles will hold up with the test of time and achievements should continue to function as they always have been.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
AngloSaxton
AngloSaxton
Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:23
Would love to play fable anniversary, but I've already got enough discontinued achievements on my tag. Shame. I loved the original.
Up the Villa!
Rafael D Arroyo
Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:43
Finally Crackdown!
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:52
AngloSaxton said:
Would love to play fable anniversary, but I've already got enough discontinued achievements on my tag. Shame. I loved the original.
Then play it. Gameplay enjoyment should always trump achievement hunting (even on an achievement site).
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 27 February 18 at 20:53
AngloSaxton said:
Some of the solutions claim that it's still obtainable (If you play the game on the 360) through the ability to start Smart Glass with an emulator.
See You Space Cowboy...
WEBHEAD 7
WEBHEAD 7
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:00
Reborn Insanity said:
AngloSaxton said:
Some of the solutions claim that it's still obtainable (If you play the game on the 360) through the ability to start Smart Glass with an emulator.
I agree. Pretty sure I signed into 360 smartglass not too long ago on my 360
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:01
Reborn Insanity said:
AngloSaxton said:
How would one go about emulating that? Being able to do that sounds great.
Healtti
Healtti
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:02
Select to optimize for “Performance” or “Performance”
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:23
IronInfidel47 said:
Reborn Insanity said:
AngloSaxton said:
Check some of the solutions here
Fable AnniversarySee The FutureThe See The Future achievement in Fable Anniversary worth 31 pointsConnect Xbox SmartGlass™ to Fable Anniversary, isn't technology amazing!

Looks like an emulator you can use would be BlueStacks. Some claim that you can just download SmartGlass on your android phone or on a Windows 10 machine and it will still work with your 360.
See You Space Cowboy...
Octobot Super
Octobot Super
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:29, Edited on 27 February 18 at 21:29 by Octobot Super
Now I can idle boost Gears 3 medals with enhanced graphics!
Sol76
Sol76
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:37
Horizon looks crisp ! Playing it now just to finish up the two last base game achievements.
Only problem was that the Rally DLC didn’t work. Just restarting the X fixed it.
LeonThePlum
LeonThePlum
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:38
Why enhance Forza Horizon when they delisted everything? seems like a waste tbh
We're all alright
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:39
I didn't know any 360 games were enhanced. Well that's cool, especially since I've been thinking about playing The Witcher 2 again.
Streets Ahead
Dread Reaver
Dread Reaver
Posted on 27 February 18 at 21:46
Yes, that's a strange one for Forza Horizon given that it's been delisted...
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 27 February 18 at 22:15
Reborn Insanity said:
IronInfidel47 said:
Reborn Insanity said:
AngloSaxton said:
Check some of the solutions here
Fable AnniversarySee The FutureThe See The Future achievement in Fable Anniversary worth 31 pointsConnect Xbox SmartGlass™ to Fable Anniversary, isn't technology amazing!

Looks like an emulator you can use would be BlueStacks. Some claim that you can just download SmartGlass on your android phone or on a Windows 10 machine and it will still work with your 360.
Just have Windows 10 like everybody.. works just fine... it's the fable anni on BC thing fucks it up..
Windows 10 pc + smartglass 360 app + fable anni on x360 = achieve unlocked
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 27 February 18 at 23:21, Edited on 27 February 18 at 23:22 by MasterChief Tom
Can we get the "Xbox One X Enhanced" tag added to the EU version of Witcher 2, please?

Edit: Oh, and the regular version as well - assumed that had already been done...
Big Ell
Big Ell
Posted on 27 February 18 at 23:44
To all who say the Fable Anniversary Smartglass achievement still works, nobody has done it in about 4 weeks. That's pretty telling, no?

If anyone figures it out, that would be amazing!
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 27 February 18 at 23:52
Big Ell said:
To all who say the Fable Anniversary Smartglass achievement still works, nobody has done it in about 4 weeks. That's pretty telling, no?

If anyone figures it out, that would be amazing!
Considering the achievement techincally went "unobtainable" almost 12 months ago I'd say that's a pretty good indicator that there's a chance to still get it.
See You Space Cowboy...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.