Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Four More Xbox 360 Titles Enhanced On Xbox One X

AuthorMessage
CarlosMaestre85
Posted on 28 February 18 at 10:12, Edited on 28 February 18 at 10:14 by CarlosMaestre85
Well, about Fable Anniversary:
I have the achievement for some time now, but I've been playing so I can 1000g it this last month with SmartGlass on so it will display the map and objectives. I was playing like this until 2 weeks ago, then stopped to study.
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 28 February 18 at 10:42
Dread Reaver said:
Yes, that's a strange one for Forza Horizon given that it's been delisted...
It is to their credit that they've done this to give some love to existing owners, rather than to make money from new sales.

The game is still available to buy digitally from 3rd party sources albeit without the DLC.

I'm quite excited to see what it looks like enhanced, as one of my favourite games on the 360. This sort of thing increases the chance I will get an X one day.
Sol76
Sol76
Posted on 28 February 18 at 11:30
Legohead 1977 said:
Sol76 said:
Horizon looks crisp ! Playing it now just to finish up the two last base game achievements.
Only problem was that the Rally DLC didn’t work. Just restarting the X fixed it.
Does that mean that I can get all the achievements in this game if I have all the Game and Rally DLC?

Actually ignore me, I have the season pass but not actually downloaded the DLCs, so I assume I'm still out of luck?
The multiplayer part of the main game still works , and if you have bought the SP you can probably still download the rally expansion and other DLC's from the MANAGE GAME tab on your X1 , but it is not for sale anymore in the store.
There are still unobtainables for the main game and rally expansion but fortunately I did get them way back.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 28 February 18 at 11:36
Sol76 said:
Legohead 1977 said:
Sol76 said:
Horizon looks crisp ! Playing it now just to finish up the two last base game achievements.
Only problem was that the Rally DLC didn’t work. Just restarting the X fixed it.
Does that mean that I can get all the achievements in this game if I have all the Game and Rally DLC?

Actually ignore me, I have the season pass but not actually downloaded the DLCs, so I assume I'm still out of luck?
The multiplayer part of the main game still works , and if you have bought the SP you can probably still download the rally expansion and other DLC's from the MANAGE GAME tab on your X1 , but it is not for sale anymore in the store.
There are still unobtainables for the main game and rally expansion but fortunately I did get them way back.
Thanks for the information, I had been enjoying FH3, so I thought I might try FH, though I have so many games in the backlog I will happily avoid games with unobtainables.
Legohead 1977
Sol76
Sol76
Posted on 28 February 18 at 12:06
Sorry , i have to correct myself , the only unobtainables are in the 1000 club DLC as far as I can see now on TA. the main game and rally DLC are both completely playable. I could remember that some achievements in the main game had some problems.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 28 February 18 at 12:31
Sol76 said:
Sorry , i have to correct myself , the only unobtainables are in the 1000 club DLC as far as I can see now on TA. the main game and rally DLC are both completely playable. I could remember that some achievements in the main game had some problems.
It was just the Rivals achievement because it stopped working when the game was Gold.
(Both Rivals, for the main game and for the Rally Expansion). But they fixed it.

People should get the online-required achievements as soon as possible, because the strorefront and/or Rivals often stop working.
Itz HAWK xx
Itz HAWK xx
Posted on 28 February 18 at 12:31
Does that option only show up if the game is on the enhanced list or is that Xbox One X Settings option supposed to be there all the time? I check this morning while starting Crazy Taxi and that X1X Setting wasn't there.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 28 February 18 at 12:38
Tatl360 said:
Sol76 said:
It was just the Rivals achievement because it stopped working when the game was Gold.
(Both Rivals, for the main game and for the Rally Expansion). But they fixed it.

People should get the online-required achievements as soon as possible, because the strorefront and/or Rivals often stop working.
Sorry, does that mean I can get all achievements including DLC if I have the game and the season pass, but have never downloaded anything?
Legohead 1977
British Legends
Posted on 28 February 18 at 13:22
Zorlac0666 said:
AngloSaxton said:
Would love to play fable anniversary, but I've already got enough discontinued achievements on my tag. Shame. I loved the original.
Then play it. Gameplay enjoyment should always trump achievement hunting (even on an achievement site).
Merely your opinion my friend. I happen to partly agree with you both. I'd love to play Fable Anniversary, but the discontinued achievement is enough to put me off. It's the completionist in me. rock
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 28 February 18 at 13:56
LeonThePlum said:
Why enhance Forza Horizon when they delisted everything? seems like a waste tbh
Because the game still exists in physical form. Where the hell have you people got this stupid idea that a de-listed game doesn't exist anymore?
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 28 February 18 at 14:40
Legohead 1977 said:
Sorry, does that mean I can get all achievements including DLC if I have the game and the season pass, but have never downloaded anything?
It's always possible to unlock at a friends house.
But to "own" it, no. You should try downloading the 1000 Club in the Xbox One. It was possible months ago, but people said it's not available anymore. It's impossible to get it on the 360.
Season Pass will give you the Rally Expansion, but the 1000 Club will lack a Shelby car (November pack).

You also need a save file of FM3 or FM4, so you need an Xbox 360 too. It's the most complicated Forza to complete. But it's still online. FM2, FM3 and FM4 have discontinued achievements for a while now. FM2 being the only "officially" discontinued, so there's always hope.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 28 February 18 at 15:13
I think I'm happy that I just 'donated' the price of the season pass...I enjoyed FH3 so they can keep it! laugh
Legohead 1977
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 28 February 18 at 16:15
Zorlac0666 said:
AngloSaxton said:
Would love to play fable anniversary, but I've already got enough discontinued achievements on my tag. Shame. I loved the original.
Then play it. Gameplay enjoyment should always trump achievement hunting (even on an achievement site).
Its tough to practice what you preach (I have hesitated from games before) but I support this 100%.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 28 February 18 at 20:22
Just checked my updates and I had 3 updates available.

Overwatch - Check.
some other game - check

AND LEGO STAR wars - what?

It was already previously installed, and this seems to be an update? maybe enhanced as well, and someone forgot to tell us?
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 28 February 18 at 20:24, Edited on 28 February 18 at 20:25 by Kanchanaburi
Vr English said:
Zorlac0666 said:
AngloSaxton said:
Its tough to practice what you preach (I have hesitated from games before) but I support this 100%.
That's like telling an olympic contender that a participation ribbon is just as good as a gold medal at the start of a race. to each their own.

Off topic.

Since Eminem and D trump are enemies of each other.
and D Trump and The North Korean President are enemies of each other.

When will the North Korean's attempt to employ Eminem as their icon of hate towards D Trump?
TNTuxedo
TNTuxedo
Posted on 28 February 18 at 21:43
Mirror's Edge is the only one on this list that I currently have installed on my XBox One (my daughter plays it, don't judge me). But the option doesn't appear in the XBox 360 menu as shown. I'm assuming that re-installing the game will be required before they become available, yes?
CarlosMaestre85
Posted on 28 February 18 at 23:24
TNTuxedo said:
Mirror's Edge is the only one on this list that I currently have installed on my XBox One (my daughter plays it, don't judge me). But the option doesn't appear in the XBox 360 menu as shown. I'm assuming that re-installing the game will be required before they become available, yes?
Is your Xbox One the Xbox One X?

If so, it will probably update next time the game is launched.
LiquidSodas
LiquidSodas
Posted on 22 March 18 at 18:35
I know licensing issues are complex, but I hope a official remastered version with Rally dlc is released because they’ve seemingly already put a lot of love back into this.
Drinking all that soda
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.