Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from February 2018

• GoyetteQCGoyetteQC1,367,209
    Posted on 01 March 18 at 21:47
    planting42 said:
    GoyetteQC said:
    I'm sure some genius at some point in time will have the idea to sell achievements as DLC. Pay 10$ and you get all the achievements for a said game, no efforts required. A lot of people on here would jump on that train. When that happens, the gaming industry will be doomed.
    You mean like DCUO?
    Never played it, how's it working ?
    [Insert signature here.]
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,191,358
    Posted on 01 March 18 at 22:03
    GoyetteQC said:
    The achievements are all about leveling up, and you can pay money to be max level instantly.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 March 18 at 22:05
    Wondering what ACA game to play first facepalm
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC1,367,209
    Posted on 01 March 18 at 22:06, Edited on 01 March 18 at 22:07 by GoyetteQC
    Shinnizle said:
    GoyetteQC said:
    The achievements are all about leveling up, and you can pay money to be max level instantly.
    Well I stand impressed. We've hit a new low and I didn't know about it. I take back what I said. That being said, someone could come up with a bigger scam along the line, like mixing paying for achievements and lootboxes. Just image that : you pay 2-3$ for a chance to possibly unlock one or more achievements. Have a RNG similar to Gears 4's lootbox system and some devs could make some serious easy cash without even trying.
    [Insert signature here.]
  • SnipedByAGir1SnipedByAGir14,206,330
    Posted on 01 March 18 at 22:12
    Marcus BWFC said:
    magical drop 3 isnt easy at all lol. im stuck on 80g
    This is true. Magical Drop 3 is super hard. I have quite a bit of trouble with some of the other ACA games as well.

I do love this monthly feature though. I bought Age of Empires Definitive Edition and didn't realize you could use console commands on it. I'll gladly use them and move on. Game doesn't look super definitive to me.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,774
    Posted on 01 March 18 at 22:35
    vSully said:
    There aren’t many sub-30 minute 360 completions with 1000 gamerscore. Maybe a dozen? There are tons on the one. ID@Xbox literally shits out easy, fast completions week after week.

Most of the sub-30 minute 360 completions exist because the achievement system was new and not fully fleshed out in the early days (2k6 sports games, etc).

Gamerscore is so arbitrary that it doesn’t really matter, so ultimately whoever spends the most time and money on gamerscore will have the most.
    There are tons of easy completions on the 360. The One may have made gamerscore less "valuable", but my point is it never was. That's why we're all here. If gamerscore meant much on 360 Rich wouldn't have had a reason to make this site in the first place.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Nazule80Nazule80961,936
    Posted on 01 March 18 at 22:48
    Please continue to do this every month.

This is just another reason why I (and others) gladly sub a pro account. Quality updates and reviews from the staff help create a fantastic community.

Thank you.
  • Posted on 01 March 18 at 23:06
    ll Nazule ll said:

This is just another reason why I (and others) gladly sub a pro account. Quality updates and reviews from the staff help create a fantastic community.

Thank you.
    They’re definitely monthly from now on, and the plan is to get them out on the first of every month. Thanks for reading!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 March 18 at 00:58
    Doc Showtime said:
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    I'm glad to announce the start of a new game development studio: Moldy Games. New games will be released on a weekly cadence and be called "Buy this instead of a meal." The price will be $5 USD. The achievement list will be:

Hit cn_A 100G
    Hit cn_B 100G
    Hit cn_X 100G
    Hit cn_Y 100G
    Hit cn_RT 100G
    Hit cn_LT 100G
    Hit cn_LB 100G
    Hit cn_RB 100G
    You hit all da buttons! 200G

Taking pre-oders today.
    Preordered!
    what about season pass and dlc, you havent announced the dlc that will be coming out in 2 years...that's not keeping in the spirit of today's games
  • neeker75neeker751,928,625
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 02:03
    TA needs to stop assuming that the ACA Neogeo games are easy. Many of them are not. I bought Magical Drop III after reading this article, and I'm seriously thinking of holding them responsible for the wasted cash. laugh
  • Nazule80Nazule80961,936
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 02:30, Edited on 02 March 18 at 02:36 by Nazule80
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    ll Nazule ll said:

Thank you.
    They’re definitely monthly from now on, and the plan is to get them out on the first of every month. Thanks for reading!
    Thanks TA is my #1 site.
  • Posted on 02 March 18 at 03:25
    neeker75 said:
    TA needs to stop assuming that the ACA Neogeo games are easy. Many of them are not. I bought Magical Drop III after reading this article, and I'm seriously thinking of holding them responsible for the wasted cash. laugh
    Without playing every game on this list, I can only go by the stats on each game’s page. Whenever I mess that up, just let me know and I’ll correct them. I’ll also add games if I miss them. smile
  • Marcus BWFCMarcus BWFC174,786
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 03:52
    neeker75 said:
    I warned you :P
  • BobbleheadBobblehead155,642
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 05:46
    Think I'll just wait for a sale on The Station. I don't know if I can justify 20 minutes of gameplay for $15
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE463,847
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 05:47
    FE looks really fun and cool.

Might get EA just to play that lol.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Springbok NLSpringbok NL811,516
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 14:00
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    I'm glad to announce the start of a new game development studio: Moldy Games. New games will be released on a weekly cadence and be called "Buy this instead of a meal." The price will be $5 USD. The achievement list will be:

Hit cn_A 100G
    Hit cn_B 100G
    Hit cn_X 100G
    Hit cn_Y 100G
    Hit cn_RT 100G
    Hit cn_LT 100G
    Hit cn_LB 100G
    Hit cn_RB 100G
    You hit all da buttons! 200G

Taking pre-oders today.
    How about lootboxes?
  • xXOdessaXxxXOdessaXx793,642
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 17:03
    After Artifex Mundi pulled that jerk move and doubled the prices on all past games I decided talk with my wallet and skip their games.

After spending a year in NW hell, it's actually nice to find some simple and easy games to finish and forget. Definitely steering clear of the ACA games. Too many people said its not easy unless you are used to those types of games.

I want to play the Empire game but someone said its not easy if you aren't good at RTS. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,624,243
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 19:03
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    ll Nazule ll said:

Thank you.
    I'm going to voice my opinion too. I find no use in these types of articles and they're really just encouraging people to pay for a gamerscore addiction.

I'd much rather see "Here are the top 10 games from February with less than 1000 starts, but a rating over 4.0" or something like that. It would highlight games that people are genuinely enjoying, but not many people are trying. It would also support the devs who actually make quality products by encouraging more sales of good games.

That's not to say that short games can't be great. I love some of them. However, this article is really just encouraging people to throw money at the screen to increase a meaningless score.

You are of course welcome to do what you want, although I feel it's useful to know that some people enjoy these articles and some think they're some of the worst articles on the site.
    I AM PEKE?
  • Jasecw2Jasecw2421,955
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 19:40, Edited on 02 March 18 at 19:41 by Jasecw2
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    neeker75 said:
    Without playing every game on this list, I can only go by the stats on each game’s page. Whenever I mess that up, just let me know and I’ll correct them. I’ll also add games if I miss them. smile
    I find the stats in particular the True Achievement point value system to be misleading. Most of these ACA Neo Geo games are ranked around 1,040- 1,250 by their True Achievement value but a game like Walking Dead tell tale series is ranked 1,324 and there are no missable achievements in the game. There is no way that is a harder game then Spin Master, Sengoku, Magician Lord, or Karnov's Revenge
  • Nate1528Nate15284,667,370
    Posted on 03 March 18 at 01:15
    xXOdessaXx said:
    After Artifex Mundi pulled that jerk move and doubled the prices on all past games I decided talk with my wallet and skip their games.

After spending a year in NW hell, it's actually nice to find some simple and easy games to finish and forget. Definitely steering clear of the ACA games. Too many people said its not easy unless you are used to those types of games.

I want to play the Empire game but someone said its not easy if you aren't good at RTS. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
    Age of empires definitive edition is extremely easy, even if you've never played a RTS before in your life.
    Just type in the cheat codes/follow the walkthrough on this site and away you go!
    nate 1528
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads