Game Discussion: W.O.R.L.D.S: Win Own Reinvent Live Discover Sim (Win 10) Forum

Clan Tower at Lv 18

AuthorMessage
QuickMythril
QuickMythril
Posted on 03 March 18 at 00:05, Edited on 03 March 18 at 02:42 by QuickMythril
it costs 1080. I figured we should have a TrueAchievements clan. not sure if anyone else has already created one, but I figured i'd ask here first. I still need some money so i'll probably make this later tonight. I assume there will be some sort of way to search for existing clans anyway.

edit: construction will complete in 1.5 hours.

update:

ok I went ahead and did it. only seemed to be 10-20 clans showing in the search. there is a limit of 30 people so I set it to request (not that i expect to deny anyone, or even stay set as leader) and minimum level 10 for now. it costs 20 diamonds to make a clan and there are fancy decoration options for your clan emblem that cost extra. all of the settings seem like they can be changed anytime after creation, for free, besides the clan name which is permanent i guess. there is a leave button. not sure what would happen if i left, being the only member. also interestingly my tower is still not done for another 10 minutes. i noticed a little sidebar on the right that was hidden, and found the clan tab when i clicked it. clans are also shown on the third tab of the friends page.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 03 March 18 at 10:54
Yeah, Clans unfortunately do nothing but add a chat feature, and give you extra people to purchase from. However, as I found out, there's a limitation on the number of people that can be shown, which I think is 20, so if you join a large clan you'll start losing access to visit friends unless they're marked as favorites.
rockinroosters
rockinroosters
Posted on 06 March 18 at 20:49
sent an invite to join the TA clan toast
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 06 March 18 at 21:22
Still waiting for the 7 day waiting period for switching clans. shock
MyHaloxEveline
Posted on 07 March 18 at 11:31
Send inv :)
shelbygt5252
shelbygt5252
Posted on 08 March 18 at 06:29
sent a request wave
PJ76uk
PJ76uk
Posted on 08 March 18 at 13:19
request sent
SKIN RIP
SKIN RIP
Posted on 09 March 18 at 20:57
Request sent
http://www.mygamerprofile.net/card/nxenew/SKIN+RIP.png
QuickMythril
QuickMythril
Posted on 10 March 18 at 08:18, Edited on 10 March 18 at 11:27 by QuickMythril
I've been accepting all the requests I get. so far we have 23/30 spaces filled. i'm not sure if/how I can invite people directly, but I think you can just look at the clans and find it pretty easily, then request to join.

EDIT: 4 slots available. anyone who wants me to save them a place, let me know here, or send a request soon.
smrnov
smrnov
Posted on 10 March 18 at 13:54
I'd like a spot but I'm only up to level 16 so I haven't been able to build the clan tower yet. I couldn't figure out how to send a request without having a tower...
QuickMythril
QuickMythril
Posted on 10 March 18 at 14:05
if you click the friends button in the bottom right (Social I guess it's called), the 3 tabs are friends, favourites, and clan. if you click clan you may be able to find it there. not sure if that tab is disabled before making the tower, but you can set the level requirement to join as low as 1, so I would imagine not. I think the tower is just to be able to create a clan.

it just shows me info about the TA clan now, so I can't really tell anymore how that page functions, lol. either way i'll save you a place.
smrnov
smrnov
Posted on 10 March 18 at 16:13
I checked again and it just says I can't see clans without a clan tower. There's no search on that screen, only on the friends tab. Just about to level up to 17 so as soon as I can reach 18 I'll build the clan tower and that should let me see it. Thanks!
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 10 March 18 at 18:58
Yeah, you have to have the Clan Tower. The requirement is BS.
QuickMythril
QuickMythril
Posted on 10 March 18 at 22:16, Edited on 10 March 18 at 22:24 by QuickMythril
ok well we are full now with one space reserved. I had to deny two people. it's tough to be the boss, lol I spent half an hour trying to decide. luckily the 3 I picked out of 5 all had seniority over the other two in all the respects I checked out. their requests were at the top (so maybe came in first), but they also joined TA and started this game before the other two. I think. hopefully no one is offended.

if someone wants to make a second clan, feel free to let us know here, and i'll also post back if any spaces free up in this one. I probably would have made a level requirement of 20 or something if I knew 18 was the limit, but ah well it's done now.

edit: also, any idea what the Dialogs tab is for? looks like a PM system that is not yet implemented or something...
Kuagiaso
Kuagiaso
Posted on 11 March 18 at 19:46
Declined cry
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 11 March 18 at 21:39
Yeah, there's one reserved spot left.
QuickMythril
QuickMythril
Posted on 11 March 18 at 21:44
I think I may drop out and start clan 2 to help more players. if anyone is interested in taking lead of clan 1, let me know.
smrnov
smrnov
Posted on 12 March 18 at 18:49
I made level 18 a couple days ago and sent a request, if you can see it on your end, thanks!
Finnan
Finnan
Posted on 12 March 18 at 21:56
Just started this yesterday and plan on sending a request when I can, Level 11 so far.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 12 March 18 at 22:04
Going to need a new clan at this point. Sitting at 6 Requests right now, with only 1 spot.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.