Game Info Submission: WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

W.O.R.L.D.S: Win Own Reinvent Live Discover Sim (Win 10) - Achievement Flag subm

Related game: WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10)

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 03 March 18 at 21:30
JumboWario has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) Achievements:

JumboWario said:
WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10)Make reactions 3The Make reactions 3 achievement in WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) worth 31 pointsPerform reactions

No leveling or shop required for this. Can be done with the 6 or so reactions given from the start if you wanted to

Nighthawk205
Nighthawk205
Posted on 04 March 18 at 04:04
Hey there JumboWario, thanks for another submission! We've removed the flags per your recommendation. Thanks for your help! toast
Information Posted on 08 March 18 at 17:22
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 11 March 19 at 19:22
FullNietzsche has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) Achievements:

FullNietzsche said:
WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10)Home for AllThe Home for All achievement in WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) worth 11 pointsIncrease the number of residential buildings

This is now achieveable legitimately.

Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 11 March 19 at 21:09
Thank you for the submission toast

we have removed the unobtainable flag.

Thanks again. toast
Information Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:57
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 15 September 19 at 21:07
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) Achievements:

Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10)Home for All 3The Home for All 3 achievement in WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) worth 15 pointsIncrease the number of residential buildings

I believe this unobtainable should receive the partly discontinued flag along with the Online only, Single player and buggy+. I am testing the viewing someone's profile and copying their progression glitch. I just earned this achievement with my dummy WC 2014 Legend by adding a few gamers with a high number achievements in the game, then starting the game and playing until the friends option appears in the bottom left (before building a house). I visited gamers in certain order on multiple dummy accounts. I was able pop this achievement by viewing this guy's profile: AxDEMONxWITHIN This only worked if I hadn't earned any other achievements prior or visited someone else's profile prior to that. Thus, the achievement is possible, but only under the beforementioned circumstances.

Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 15 September 19 at 21:18
Besides that, all achievements with the exception of Master stonecutter and Master Miller should have the buggy+ achievement as I've earned all but those 2 achievements on dummy accounts.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 15 September 19 at 21:41
They also hand them out as prizes so I'm not really sure its PDU either.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 15 September 19 at 22:51
planting42 said:
They also hand them out as prizes so I'm not really sure its PDU either.
I just heard about this as well, so PDU should not be needed then. Maybe time consuming and online skill
AxDEMONxWITHIN
Posted on 18 September 19 at 04:08
That achievement is obtainable. The max special prize in the tournament is sometimes a house. Since it is random it could take waiting for the right week. Also, to get that house it requires 350k in tournament points to unlock it. It took me over 500k in game coins to reach that amount. Once you unlock the special prizes it requires 750 diamonds to actually get the house. That was months of playing to get to that point. Yes, it is hard as hell to get but still achievable.
AxDEMONxWITHIN
Information Posted on 18 September 19 at 22:22
I AM CULLY has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) Achievements:

I AM CULLY said:
WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10)Home for All 3The Home for All 3 achievement in WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) worth 15 pointsIncrease the number of residential buildings

This is now obtainable. You can see that multiple people including myself have earned this recently.

Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.