Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Warframe Shrine of the Eidolon Update Details

AuthorMessage
Luc1d Dreaming
Posted on 04 March 18 at 18:27
Update adds ridable Dargyns and two new Eidolons

Please click here to read the story: Warframe Shrine of the Eidolon Update Details
obtuse language
Posted on 04 March 18 at 18:41, Edited on 04 March 18 at 18:41 by obtuse language
Wonder if they have a fix for the caves achievement in this update...
AC1DGro0ve 3o3
Posted on 04 March 18 at 21:30, Edited on 04 March 18 at 22:39 by AC1DGro0ve 3o3
....so ready for this! The rework for arcanes is going to be a welcomed change too.
...start at crazy, then work backwards.
WOODY2211
WOODY2211
Posted on 05 March 18 at 01:23
I disagree with the arcane changes, however, from what I have read this is only a temporary thing while they rework the raids. I enjoy running the raids, they are a good way of bringing a team together, if you don't work as a team then you won't pass the raid. As a "temporary" removal of the raids, I wonder how long this will be for as the dark sector element was also "temporary" and that was about 4 years ago I think!!
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 05 March 18 at 10:11
WOODY2211 said:
I disagree with the arcane changes, however, from what I have read this is only a temporary thing while they rework the raids. I enjoy running the raids, they are a good way of bringing a team together, if you don't work as a team then you won't pass the raid. As a "temporary" removal of the raids, I wonder how long this will be for as the dark sector element was also "temporary" and that was about 4 years ago I think!!
Wasn't the temporary part of removing dark sector the pvp which has been back for ages?
WOODY2211
WOODY2211
Posted on 05 March 18 at 10:19
Solar rail battles have been temporarily removed. These are the means of clans controlling the dark sector nodes.
Korean Jesus IX
Posted on 05 March 18 at 13:06
Wounded I finally get Ember prime and then it gets nerfed cry
Jamal2807
Jamal2807
Posted on 05 March 18 at 13:31
What about excalibur prime he’s cool because he has a sword
quorumz
quorumz
Posted on 05 March 18 at 13:48
i hope this is a better update than the crappy fishing and grinding experience. There were more materials introduced then the game originally had. Even Focus, after so many hours, to the drain.

Dont get me wrong, i love the plains and would like to see more open worlds on other planets. (hm where is the 4k hdr xbox for xbox one x guys!) and the bounties are a nice add on besides the alerts but everything is so terrible explained how to do this... (even the added achievements are crap)

And indeed, is Ember nerfed or not.

and yes I already played more then 90 days...
Quorumz
Pandasaur cx
114,299 114,299 GamerScore
Pandasaur cx
Posted on 05 March 18 at 18:42, Edited on 05 March 18 at 19:17 by Pandasaur cx
It's interesting to see the Eidolon's that they've added, granted I've only seen one of the two new ones on PC but still. (Even though it's been out for a month...)

-Ember isn't really nerfed, her World on Fire's range was shortened but her DPS was increased with a slight increase of energy consumption.
-Banshee can use Sound Quake and move afterwards.
-Zephyr can now charge her Tail Wind.
-Atlas, I do not have so cannot comment on.

MR14 on PC and MR6 on Xbox. There was too much stuttering going on with my Xbox so switched over to PC but there's too many updates to keep up with. Anyways, have fun with the update peepz!
IcarusPain
IcarusPain
Posted on 06 March 18 at 09:34
Ember's Nerf hits her in end game endurance. If you're dealing with low level enemies. (35 & below), you'll be fine. Going past an hour up to three, and her DPS/KPS drop, along with her energy consumption, as there will be more Eximus Units.
IcarusPain
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 06 March 18 at 17:11
heh, feel the pain Ember users.. bwahahaha.
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 06 March 18 at 17:22
I have been making a forma a day for 3 weeks - getting 3 free is great news for me! laugh

And that Exilus adaptor is just in time for my Loki P cooking in my foundry wink
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Its Uncle Kev
Its Uncle Kev
Posted on 06 March 18 at 19:19
I don't wanna kill the new big guys. I struggled enough on the original as is. laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 06 March 18 at 20:17
No achievements? sigh
No gods or kings,only man.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.