Game Discussion: Super Lucky's Tale Forum

Some new achievements should be split into title update

AuthorMessage
angry often
angry often
Posted on 05 March 18 at 04:52
I don't know how to submit changes on this site.

but the new achievements for collecting coins, watching ending, etc., does NOT require paid DLC and should be split into a separate title update.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 05 March 18 at 06:12
I suggested flags for the DLC achievements and added a note about those achievements being added to a title update, so someone should see it.
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 05 March 18 at 20:55
I sent a PM to the game info manager to notify him/her of that last friday.
[Insert signature here.]
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 06 March 18 at 19:16
I never got a PM. Though, we would rather you do submissions telling us if something needs changing.
If you need to suggest Game/DLC information, use the drop-down option that says 'Game'/'DLC' and press the 'Submit game information'/'Submit DLC info' option respectively.
Those achievements have now been moved into their own pack: Title Update: Coins & Credits for Super Lucky's Tale
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 06 March 18 at 20:10
Oh, my bad I didn't notice there were more than one. However, I did send a PM to Shadow Kisuragi. Thanks for the tip, I'll do a submission if there ever comes another time where I see something like this.
[Insert signature here.]
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 06 March 18 at 20:19
All good.
Shadow Kisuragi is the Flagging Manager & I am the Game Info Manager.
Sir Nielson
Sir Nielson
Posted on 10 May 18 at 09:23, Edited on 10 May 18 at 09:30 by Sir Nielson
The "I Dressed Myself Today!" and "The Price is Right" achievements are also obtainable without DLC. I haven't bought any DLC, yet I managed to unlock the first achievement and am at 50% for the second achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.