Game Info Submission Archive: Super Lucky's Tale Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Super Lucky's Tale - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Super Lucky's Tale

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 05 March 18 at 06:11
RadiantViper has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Gilly Island for Super Lucky's Tale:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by RadiantViper for Super Lucky's Tale

RadiantViper said:
"Thinking Outside The Box" Buggy+: Seems to always pop on completion of the level even if you hit switches

"You Got Lucky This Time..." Buggy-: Some players have reported the achievement not popping despite meeting the requirements

"Thanks for Playing" Buggy-: Watched the credits once and it didn't unlock, had to watch them again and sit on the end of the credits for 10 seconds without pressing A to continue for achievement to pop.

Show Me The Money, Now That’s Dedication, I’m a Completionist should be added to a separate Title Update as players have reported progress on these achievements without owning the DLC. Possibly "Thanks for Playing" as well but cannot personally confirm, it is tied to the boss from the base game NOT the DLC boss though.
Information Posted on 04 April 18 at 21:39
TheJuggyExp has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Title Update: Coins & Credits for Super Lucky's Tale:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by TheJuggyExp for Super Lucky's Tale
Information Posted on 05 April 18 at 02:25
TheJuggyExp has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Gilly Island for Super Lucky's Tale:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by TheJuggyExp for Super Lucky's Tale
SuperAwesomez
SuperAwesomez
Posted on 05 April 18 at 14:01
Thanks TheJuggyExp I have updated the flags now.

toast
SuperAwesomez
SuperAwesomez
Posted on 05 April 18 at 14:34
Hey RadiantViper, thanks for the buggy reports at this stage there are only a few reports on each case, so we will keep an eye on them and change it if problems are occurring more frequently.
Information Posted on 05 April 18 at 15:26
This post was archived by x D00G x
Juicyjams
Juicyjams
Posted on 13 April 18 at 02:41
"Thinking Outside The Box" Buggy+: Seems to always pop on completion of the level even if you hit switches I can confirm this one is still buggy in a good way, you get it regardless of hitting switches.

"You Got Lucky This Time..." Buggy-: Some players have reported the achievement not popping despite meeting the requirements. This one is still buggy, I didnt get the achievement despite 2 perfect runs of the level and 3 completions of the end part your not supposed to recieve damage during.
Until I Collapse
Information Posted on 08 May 18 at 18:19
Ultramarine360 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Guardian Trials for Super Lucky's Tale:

Ultramarine360 said:
Super Lucky's TaleI Pity the BeeThe I Pity the Bee achievement in Super Lucky's Tale worth 30 pointsHave a Buzzkill kill a fellow Buzzkill

Earned without owning DLC whilst playing luckys tale on gamepass. When playing with Game pass and clicking on the relevant DLC it takes you to store to buy it

Nighthawk205
Nighthawk205
Posted on 08 May 18 at 20:34
Hey there Juicyjams and Ultramarine360, thanks for your submissions! We've marked the Thinking Outside the Box as Buggy+ and You Got Lucky This Time as Buggy- per your recommendation.
Additionally, we've split out the Guardian Trials DLC into a separate Title Update DLC pack, noting the 2 achievements that are obtainable without buying the DLC. Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention! toast
Information Posted on 09 May 18 at 05:55
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 19 March 19 at 02:50
iTz Canada Ehh has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Super Lucky's Tale Achievements:

iTz Canada Ehh said:
Super Lucky's TaleThe Price is RightThe The Price is Right achievement in Super Lucky's Tale worth 282 pointsPurchase all of the costumes from Sky Castle, Veggie Village, Holiday Canyon, and Spookington

Seems to be buggy+, or I got really lucky. I earned 99,999 coins, then went to the first world and purchased all the clothes from there. Once I was done, exited the store and this, as well as the other 2 clothing related achievements popped. I had never purchased any costumes before doing this.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 19 March 19 at 09:44
Thank you for the submission iTz Canada Ehh. The costumes can be bought from one shop, they are only related to the different areas of the game, so the achievement works as intended.
Information Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:56
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 28 March 19 at 12:27
Elliot Pierson has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Super Lucky's Tale Achievements:

Elliot Pierson said:
Super Lucky's TaleShow Me The MoneyThe Show Me The Money achievement in Super Lucky's Tale worth 41 pointsCollect 15,000 Coins

Cumilitave- Progress does not carry over and all coins must be in your inventory at the same time. Spending will loose you progress

Super Lucky's TaleNow That’s DedicationThe Now That’s Dedication achievement in Super Lucky's Tale worth 217 pointsCollect 30,000 Coins

Cumilitave- Progress does not carry over and all coins must be in your inventory at the same time. Spending will loose you progress

Super Lucky's TaleI’m a CompletionistThe I’m a Completionist achievement in Super Lucky's Tale worth 562 pointsCollect 99,999 Coins

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 29 March 19 at 07:28
Thank you for the submission Elliot Pierson. We have decided to not change the flags at the moment, as we have confirmation, that the total counts (inventory+spent coins) and you don't have to physically have the amount in your inventory at one time.
Information Posted on 30 March 19 at 07:49
This post was archived by Piston Toyota
Elliot Pierson
Posted on 04 April 19 at 12:08
MichalKV said:
Thank you for the submission Elliot Pierson. We have decided to not change the flags at the moment, as we have confirmation, that the total counts (inventory+spent coins) and you don't have to physically have the amount in your inventory at one time.
Hi sorry about that, I swear I saw somewhere that it was non cumilitave and I was dreading it. But now I'm a bit happier about the ordeal haha, thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.