Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning March 5th, 2018

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 05 March 18 at 11:41
10 new titles

Please click here to read the story: New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning March 5th, 2018
Bridge188
Bridge188
Posted on 05 March 18 at 11:46
Is scribblenaughts the one where you type what you want to appear? I guess a keyboard or chatpad is essential for that one. NORTH looks interesting, especially as it's cheap. One Eyed Kutkh is also meant to be easy, not that interested, but if it's quick and cheap then I'll probably end up giving it a go
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 05 March 18 at 12:05
"This is the quintessential sequel", that no one asked for.

Wow they are really hyping this game up despite the gameplay changes to the series pretty much none of us wanted.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 05 March 18 at 12:30, Edited on 05 March 18 at 12:31 by New Paralyzer
Probably shouldn't use the Assassin's creed FFXV DLC as a pic since the DLC event ended

As for Scribblenauts this is a Multiplayer party game instead of traditional gameplay I believe
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 05 March 18 at 12:30
I think I'll be checking out NORTH for that price
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 05 March 18 at 13:00
St3phosaurus said:
I think I'll be checking out NORTH for that price
From what I've been hearing it's a pretty quick completion too, under 30 minutes or so.
Signature
billbillbill
billbillbill
Posted on 05 March 18 at 13:06
Daumn. Busy week.
Kudos, Xbox.

Tendoman77 said:

Wow they are really hyping this game up despite the gameplay changes to the series pretty much none of us wanted.
Cynicism gets us nowhere, guy.
It's an indie-game, sorta a Square-Enix experiment. If it fails, the franchise fails. Try and encourage new players to give it a look-in at least, instead of tearing it apart for 'being different'.
Swinny Costello
Posted on 05 March 18 at 14:06
I swear, if Nine Parchments gets the RPG label, I'll be pissed. There are so many games mislabeled with that genre since the multi-genre system was introduced.
Splynta
Splynta
Posted on 05 March 18 at 14:15
billbillbill said:
Daumn. Busy week.
Kudos, Xbox.

Tendoman77 said:

It's an indie-game, sorta a Square-Enix experiment. If it fails, the franchise fails. Try and encourage new players to give it a look-in at least, instead of tearing it apart for 'being different'.
Agreed.
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 05 March 18 at 14:18
billbillbill said:
Daumn. Busy week.
Kudos, Xbox.

Tendoman77 said:

*shrugs* whatever I guess
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 05 March 18 at 14:38
Royal Edition! BTW, do we know yet whether or not it stacks. Either way, I'm playing it.
Zekling
Zekling
Posted on 05 March 18 at 14:58
Always enjoy checking these articles out :) Thanks for post these!
Player246785740
Posted on 05 March 18 at 15:15
Final fantasy cross buy?
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 05 March 18 at 15:25
Tendoman77 said:

It's one that I've been asking for for well over a decade.

I was incredibly bummed when Inferno was cancelled. I can't wait for this.
Smallville2106
Posted on 05 March 18 at 15:27
I’ll be checking out North.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 05 March 18 at 15:29
Life is Strange: Before the Storm Limited Edition and Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition releasing physically this week as well.
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 05 March 18 at 15:54
Okay I need to clarify this, but when I said "that no one asked for" I was strictly refering to the gameplay changes, not the series itself as a whole. No one asked for Fear Effect to become a isometric shooter, that is what I actually meant.

There, hope people can understand better now.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 05 March 18 at 16:05
Allgorhythm said:
Royal Edition! BTW, do we know yet whether or not it stacks. Either way, I'm playing it.
It doesn't. Also the new Achievements suck. I wouldn't want a stack lol.
Zalsha
Zalsha
Posted on 05 March 18 at 17:20
The version of Earthlock that originally released on GwG turned me off immediately right after starting it. I wonder if they paid voice actors (doubt it) this time or if it is still all incredibly bland looking text boxes to read.
etcher1981
etcher1981
Posted on 05 March 18 at 18:24
Swinny Costello said:
I swear, if Nine Parchments gets the RPG label, I'll be pissed. There are so many games mislabeled with that genre since the multi-genre system was introduced.
I Agree
3tch3r "Keep on Keepin' On.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.