Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning March 5th, 2018

• Posted on 05 March 18 at 18:33Permalink
    North:
    "the issue of the contemporary refugee crisis"

I already got a game that deals with that subject in a metaphorical sense, its called Vermintide
  • Posted on 05 March 18 at 20:12Permalink
    Really looking forward to jumping into earthlock again. Not going to start another big game until that.
  • Posted on 05 March 18 at 21:37Permalink
    Some good ones in there. Hopefully TT Isle of Man isn't horrible.
  • Redd FiveRedd Five772,394
    Posted on 05 March 18 at 22:43, Edited on 05 March 18 at 22:45 by Redd FivePermalink
    Fear Effect for sure.
    I'm sure I'll play North for points at some point.
    Earthlock goes on the backlog pile.

Isle of Mann is 72 bucks? Bwahahahahaha.
  • Posted on 05 March 18 at 23:25, Edited on 06 March 18 at 00:18 by FullNietzschePermalink
    So North is another game promoting pro-immigration propaganda, 'inspired by the European refugee crisis (sic)'. I'm not buying it, in any sense.
  • PWarren4PWarren476,817
    Posted on 06 March 18 at 00:13Permalink
    Ok, so I wanted to check out the TT Isle of Man game. But, Microsoft seems to only offer the "Ride on the Edge Day One Edition" at $71.99. I 'm only interested in a base edition, and was thinking that would be only $39.99 (maybe willing to go to $49).

What gives?

Guess I'll wait a month for a price drop...
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE312,970
    Posted on 06 March 18 at 02:55Permalink
    EARTHLOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!!

the screenshot of One Eyed Kutkh has intrigued me!
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 06 March 18 at 06:39Permalink
    Fanta Morgana said:
    North:

I already got a game that deals with that subject in a metaphorical sense, its called Vermintide
    FullNietzsche said:
    So North is another game promoting pro-immigration propaganda, 'inspired by the European refugee crisis (sic)'. I'm not buying it, in any sense.
    Wow... the compassion for humanity is truly overflowing in this thread...
  • RhinneRhinne822,908
    Posted on 06 March 18 at 12:30Permalink
    @PWarren4

That appears to be an early release for the higher priced version, which includes the King of the Mountain DLC, like MS do with the Ultimate edition of Forza etc.

The regular priced version is out on March 13th - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/TT-Isle-of-Man/C1SHG...
  • Redd FiveRedd Five772,394
    Posted on 06 March 18 at 13:04Permalink
    Fear Effect appeared in the store at US$19.99 this morning.
  • Lava303Lava303224,459 224,459 GamerScore
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 07:02Permalink
    FullNietzsche said:
    angry ...crazy guys, dont like that shit angry
  • Posted on 07 March 18 at 17:47Permalink
    Swinny Costello said:
    Fanta Morgana said:
    North:

FullNietzsche said:
    Wow... the compassion for humanity is truly overflowing in this thread...
    Well, in Canada, the stupid prime minister is giving the country away, rehabilitating Isis terrorists back into society, as well as funding their cause with tax payer money and taking in refugees without any any background check.

Meanwhile, the homeless problem is increasing ridiculously, most people can't afford post secondary and are forced to work dead end jobs. Instead of funding projects in Canada, he's giving our tax money to places like Vietnam to help their agriculture; he's giving our money to corrupt governments that don't even care about humanity.

So for Canada, because of a full on retard funding his global popularity contest, we have a refugee problem, and as long as he's in power, the country is going to shit real fast.
  • Kyl3RuthKyl3Ruth285,071
    Posted on 09 March 18 at 19:33Permalink
    Where is Earthlock? I'm ready to start it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.