AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 06 March 18 at 00:46
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 6th, 2018
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 06 March 18 at 00:48
Life is Strange for me! Loved it on the 360 and was waiting for an opportunity to play it on the One, that opportunity has arrived!
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 06 March 18 at 00:58
Q.U.B.E looks short and cheap, might be the only one for me.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 06 March 18 at 01:04
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Q.U.B.E looks short and cheap, might be the only one for me.
Very much worth it at that price!
Streets Ahead
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 06 March 18 at 01:08
Still waiting for a cheaper price on Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain ... sleep
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 06 March 18 at 01:21
noooo I bought Just Cause 3 XL for seventeen bucks and now it's under 12. I KNEW I wasn't going to play it before it went on sale again, but I didn't think it was going to go lower in price so fast.

toast oh well. at least there's beer.
Hanx
Hanx
Posted on 06 March 18 at 01:25
What a shame that Your Toy is on sale but I can't buy it because it's not even available in the UK. I don't want to change regions to buy with foreign money. Their loss.RadiantViper said:
Still waiting for a cheaper price on Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain ... sleep
The expansion pass was on sale not too long ago.
Cower Before me
Posted on 06 March 18 at 01:34
I want to buy metronomicon on a good sale but it's been put on sale at the same price like 4 times...roll
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 06 March 18 at 01:39, Edited on 06 March 18 at 01:39 by RadiantViper
Hanx said:
What a shame that Your Toy is on sale but I can't buy it because it's not even available in the UK. I don't want to change regions to buy with foreign money. Their loss.RadiantViper said:
The expansion pass was on sale not too long ago.
Already got the Hot Wheels expansion for full price when it came out so I'm waiting for the standalone Blizzard Mountain to be cheap. I've gotten a lot of previous Horizon expansions and add-ons for around $5 each so patience pays off.
LilGurgi
LilGurgi
Posted on 06 March 18 at 01:49
Finally....Kings Quest on sale again. Missed when was on sale previously. Now I can finally finish out the remaining chapters.
TheDude722
TheDude722
Posted on 06 March 18 at 01:49
If you haven't played Dying Light yet. Get off your ass and buy it! It is superb.
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/TheDude722.png https://card.exophase.com/1/1003077.png
RampagingBobcat
Posted on 06 March 18 at 02:01
In for Q.U.B.E on this sale.
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 06 March 18 at 02:14
I think it's now the time for me to buy the complete edition of Deus ex: Mankind Divided. At this price, it's worth it toast
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 06 March 18 at 02:17
If no one's played Life is Strange, I'd highly recommend it. Picked it up last time it was on sale for $5 knowing nothing about it and was blown away by it.

Purchase wise I might pick up QUBE, but nothing really interests me. Which is for the best probably, with the semester winding down and FC5 releasing at the end of the month laugh
snatcher33
snatcher33
Posted on 06 March 18 at 02:38
This may be a silly question, but maybe one of my fellow achievement hunters can help me? If I buy DLC / Season Pass for a game on the 360 (example: Lego Avengers), can I use the same DLC / Season Pass for the Xbox One version of the same game? Or do I need to buy the DLC / Season Pass again because the game is on a differnet system. Thanks in advance.
TransAmConnor
TransAmConnor
Posted on 06 March 18 at 02:41
That Forza 6 Ultimate Edition sale is piss poor to be honest. Especially when it doesn't even cover all DLC.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 06 March 18 at 02:51
snatcher33 said:
This may be a silly question, but maybe one of my fellow achievement hunters can help me? If I buy DLC / Season Pass for a game on the 360 (example: Lego Avengers), can I use the same DLC / Season Pass for the Xbox One version of the same game? Or do I need to buy the DLC / Season Pass again because the game is on a differnet system. Thanks in advance.
You would need to buy it for the 360 and the xbone. They don’t transfer, which would be nice.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 06 March 18 at 02:53
IMHO, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is one of the best games on the X1. If you don't have the game at all, the price of the Deluxe Edition is a steal - 75% off a price that has already been discounted. If you already have the game but not the DLC, you can now pick up the DLC for a song.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 06 March 18 at 03:33
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
snatcher33 said:
You would need to buy it for the 360 and the xbone. They don’t transfer, which would be nice.
Most of the time, but not always. Games like AC4 and some others allow you to buy once on the 360 and download on the XB1.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 06 March 18 at 04:46
Q U b E was a interesting game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.