Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 6th, 2018

AuthorMessage
dlCHIEF58
dlCHIEF58
Posted on 07 March 18 at 21:37
HolyHalfDead said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
snatcher33 said:
This may be a silly question, but maybe one of my fellow achievement hunters can help me? If I buy DLC / Season Pass for a game on the 360 (example: Lego Avengers), can I use the same DLC / Season Pass for the Xbox One version of the same game? Or do I need to buy the DLC / Season Pass again because the game is on a differnet system. Thanks in advance.
You would need to buy it for the 360 and the xbone. They don’t transfer, which would be nice.
Most of the time, but not always. Games like AC4 and some others allow you to buy once on the 360 and download on the XB1.
And those deals (along with the ones for Battlefield 4 Premium, CoD Ghosts and CoD Advanced Warfare) had an expiration date which was a few months after release. You can no longer take advantage of those deals.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 07 March 18 at 21:46
dlCHIEF58 said:
And those deals (along with the ones for Battlefield 4 Premium, CoD Ghosts and CoD Advanced Warfare) had an expiration date which was a few months after release. You can no longer take advantage of those deals.
Some of them worked for years after their expiration date though. I know for a fact Ghosts did, and I believe Black Flag did as well.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 07 March 18 at 23:39
Decent sales, but nothing I'd like just yet. Also, currently feeling like a poor man because I am one! laugh
SockGORE828
SockGORE828
Posted on 08 March 18 at 00:41
BLOOD BERSEKER said:
Just Cause 3 XL sounds really tempting! How are the framerate issues (on normal One) are they fixed already?

Also not sure to stick to my theory that it will be a gwg game.
I loved this game...I didn't really have any frame rate issues that I recall when I played it. I think it's worth picking up.
Hanx
Hanx
Posted on 10 March 18 at 23:01, Edited on 10 March 18 at 23:01 by Hanx
Is there a way of buying Your Toy in the UK? I have tried changing region to United States and buying with PayPal but it says can't process this payment. I've also tried buying USD Xbox Gift cards from Microsoft Store and same thing, can't process payment.
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 12 March 18 at 14:26
I know Lara Croft season pass does not have achievements tied with it, but does the DLC make any of the achievements easier for completion?
Ask me about my rock collection.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 12 March 18 at 14:39
dropK1CK ninJA said:
I know Lara Croft season pass does not have achievements tied with it, but does the DLC make any of the achievements easier for completion?
Been a while since I played, but IIRC the gear you get from the DLC and doing the DLC dungeons is some of the best in the game. So you can use a lot of it while going for the challenges, speedruns, etc.
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 12 March 18 at 16:08
Thank you!
Ask me about my rock collection.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 12 March 18 at 18:23
Hanx said:
Is there a way of buying Your Toy in the UK? I have tried changing region to United States and buying with PayPal but it says can't process this payment. I've also tried buying USD Xbox Gift cards from Microsoft Store and same thing, can't process payment.
They have started detecting the region of your PayPal account. I buy my USD Gift Cards from Amazon.com.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
biggest borec
biggest borec
Posted on 12 March 18 at 20:25
Hanx said:
I buy USD gift cards on G2A, then use the Xbox App on my iPhone to redeem the code and buy what I want. Had a lot of trouble redeeming the gift cards on my computer or Xbox, the mobile app lets you redeem it without any issues.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.