The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: March 6th, 2018

AuthorMessage
enracer
enracer
Posted on 06 March 18 at 07:42
Good sale this week smile
Just Cause 2 is a steal at that price (although it has been in Games with Gold). Plenty worth buying here, many of us may have most of what they like here already but this sale is a definite thumbs up from me 👍
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 06 March 18 at 09:02
enracer said:
Good sale this week smile
Just Cause 2 is a steal at that price (although it has been in Games with Gold). Plenty worth buying here, many of us may have most of what they like here already but this sale is a definite thumbs up from me 👍
It's a good sale indeed, I already have most of them and there are quite a lot without a UK sale price, so I assume they are on sale in other regions?
Legohead 1977
ChunkyKong
ChunkyKong
Posted on 06 March 18 at 13:15
Another one confused at the Sleeping Dogs DLC strategy, are we missing something obvious? Nothing licencing or anything, not sure why they would only do one and not the other.
pseudoidol
pseudoidol
Posted on 06 March 18 at 14:40
Deus Ex with DLC for, like three bucks! If you haven't grabbed that already, do it, DO IT!
Looking to boost: GTA 5 HALO 5 KILLER INSTINCT
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 06 March 18 at 14:41
Triple Triad777 said:
Just so you all know, the season pass for rise of the tomb raider is on sale! It’s 9.89$(usd)!
Thanks for this. I went and bought the two DLCs first. Spoke to Support and they said once I purchased the SP, they could issue a refund for a duplicate purchase.

Funny enough, I was just looking at the RotTR yesterday as I was curious about needed DLCs on some of my completed games.

Grabbed the Deus Ex one as well. Popped one achievement in the main game, but will get back to it.

matdan said:
Why can they never put the rest of the Sleeping Dogs DLC on sale? Always year of the snake.
When was it last on sale? Xbldb.com is no more and I checked the last two years of sales via the Sleeping Dogs Forum. MC PHILABUSTA said:
Really wish tomb raider underground dlc would go on sale already :(
Do you mean Tomb Raider: Underworld?

Psparky27 said:
I'm Calling Cyrsis series to go BC this week compute
I hope so as I have to go back and complete them.

Goggs25 said:
Anyone know if rise of the tomb raider on sale or is it just dlc
Yes, it says so in the article. £13.19, 67% off. It is missing a UK price on here but the store is showing the discount.
This post may be sarcastic.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 06 March 18 at 14:44
pseudoidol said:
Deus Ex with DLC for, like three bucks! If you haven't grabbed that already, do it, DO IT!
+1 Absolutely! And Deus Ex: Mankind Divided the Digital Deluxe Edition with all the DLC and some other goodies is on sale for about 11 bucks on the X1 side.
ChunkyKong
ChunkyKong
Posted on 06 March 18 at 16:54
LuckyConquerer2 said:
matdan said:
Why can they never put the rest of the Sleeping Dogs DLC on sale? Always year of the snake.
When was it last on sale? Xbldb.com is no more and I checked the last two years of sales via the Sleeping Dogs Forum.
I bought it on December 24th for the same price it is now, Nightmare In North Point wasn't on sale then either :(
DutchDemons
DutchDemons
Posted on 06 March 18 at 16:59
Only a handful of these sales are available in the EU (again!).

Also...they put both Sherlock Holmes games on sale on the One, but the 360 game hasn't been on sale like...ever.

Still waiting on that one, quite liked the One games!
SneezeSomeMilk
Posted on 06 March 18 at 17:49
There are some more games on sale:

Handball 16 - 7,99 EUR
WRC 5 - 7.99 EUR
Kings Quest Complete Collection - 14,99 EUR
Chivalry Medieval Warfare (can't see price)
Geometry Wars 3 - 4.49 EUR
Fifa Street - 7.99 EUR
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 - 9,89
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (can't see price)

Considering how rare Disc copies of Tony Hawk 5, WRC 5 and Handball 16 are, the discounted prices might be a good chance.
MikaDaiki
MikaDaiki
Posted on 06 March 18 at 17:50
LOL no Nightmare in North Point again? Did they forget they had this DLC or what.
dirtysock47
dirtysock47
Posted on 06 March 18 at 18:58
Deus Ex DLC for me.
Camello Delgado
Posted on 06 March 18 at 20:12
Psparky27 said:
Hopefully that will happen.
TheOneTrueGlenn
Posted on 06 March 18 at 20:39
How come Life Is Strange season pass goes on sale loads on Xbox One, but not on 360? angry
Tell Em' Steve-Dave
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 06 March 18 at 20:42
Camello Delgado said:
Psparky27 said:
Hopefully that will happen.
I don't know if it will be this week but I'm confident it will happen. Interestingly, it was just after Crysis 3 went GwG a little over two years ago that Microsoft announced all future 360 GwG would be BC. Crysis 3 just missed that new policy by a couple of months. However, I think that because it was once GwG it's on the short list to be made BC.
Danikolt
Danikolt
Posted on 06 March 18 at 21:58
TheOneTrueGlenn said:
How come Life Is Strange season pass goes on sale loads on Xbox One, but not on 360? angry
The Xbox 360 season pass is currently on sale with a 75% discount.
jarvis inc
jarvis inc
Posted on 07 March 18 at 04:27, Edited on 07 March 18 at 04:29 by jarvis inc
Ditto on all the nightmare in North Point complaints would really like to finish this game off cheap.

Finally Tomb Raider legend for less than $20 how about those two DLCs at ten bucks a piece coming down to one or two
M
shanecip
shanecip
Posted on 07 March 18 at 06:19
I had forgotten until recently that I previously bought the Tomb Raider Anniversary DLC awhile back when it was on sale. Now I finally have Legend to play through along with the DLC.
Patmaster1891
Patmaster1891
Posted on 07 March 18 at 14:55
Dresden N7 said:
Psparky27 said:
I always wanted to play the first Crysis. This would be perfect, but we'll see...
^This
spankyNspronkle
Posted on 07 March 18 at 15:41
Allgorhythm said:
If you haven't yet, it's a good time to pick up Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It's a great game and both the main game and the DLC are 85% off.
This was actually a GwG a while back if not mistaken, either way... I agree. Just grabbed the DLC for under a $1 after tax.
TXsportsGamer83
Posted on 07 March 18 at 20:32
Crysis 2 not showing on this list, is 4.99 though
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.