Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

NORTH Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 06 March 18 at 14:09
    Please use this thread to discuss the NORTH walkthrough
  • Posted on 06 March 18 at 15:46
    North West?
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 18 at 10:18
    Walkthrough is finished. Just need it be looked over by the overseer and it should be good to go
    Alice in Chains
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,547,206
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 11:17
    Har Miggido said:
    Walkthrough is finished. Just need it be looked over by the overseer and it should be good to go
    Tip for the future, remember to hit ready for review so the managers and overseers get the notification wink It'll probably be looked over pretty soon by the overseer.
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,458,376
    Posted on 07 March 18 at 15:56
    Har Miggido said:
    Walkthrough needs more work, and has been sent back. I don't expect the wait to be much longer before publication.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:46
    Yes it is now "solid". Just need a small tweak
    Alice in Chains
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,458,376
    Posted on 08 March 18 at 04:48
    Shh I am Batman said:
    Har Miggido said:
    Walkthrough needs more work, and has been sent back. I don't expect the wait to be much longer before publication.
    ^ This sentence has been repeated and made valid again. It'll be ready soon.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • Information
    Posted on 10 March 18 at 23:07
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 March 18 at 05:14
    what the hell happened? the original guy making the guide got deleted off the site?
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,547,206
    Posted on 11 March 18 at 07:36
    No clue with the exact reason, but yes he's either been banned or requested to leave the site.
  • Posted on 11 March 18 at 16:20
    I asked for removal. I am using my dummy to let you know. I know how bad speculation may get. I wasn't to happy with a few interactions about my walkthrough and decided just to leave than waste my energy arguing about it.

I will admit that I spoke to a mod after my request and said i'll stay on the site for a few days to be sure about my decision, all for another mod remove me because he wasn't aware of the discussion I was having with someone else.

I use this site during every free moment and I love it, but this issue I was having was affecting me and as long as I have access to it I would have been stressing about the whole thing. I guess i'm just having some time out really.

Peace to you all though guys.
  • Information
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 00:12
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: NORTH Walkthrough
  • Posted on 13 April 18 at 01:47
    BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:
    North West?
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • mrbellekmrbellek565,132
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 07:25
    The walkthrough is great, but since it doesn't even mention the envelope icon means you can visit a mailbox to read the letter (for some much needed backstory), the game experience is nonexistant. :(

If I'd known the meaning of the envelope icon in the bottom left corner ( I glossed over this in the single in-game screen it's mentioned), maybe this 'game' would've been more fun.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,188,016
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 02:22
    Good thing it takes 20 minutes to beat so you can go back and get the full backstory with your new found knowledge.
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy2,236,372
    Posted on 02 December 18 at 04:27, Edited on 02 December 18 at 04:54 by iMaginaryy
    Just some edits, the first two just being incorrect mistakes:

Head back downstairs and turn to the right. It's really dark over here, so just keep walking straight until you get to a door with an "Exit" prompt. This will take you back to the area we started in. Walk straight back past the two security cameras and on the right hand wall under a bunch of lights, you'll see an elevator. Enter the elevator and turn to the left. Interact with the panel and you'll see three prompts come up with arrows representing the floor you want to go to. You need to click that direction on the D-pad to get to that area. We're going to click left on the D-pad to take us to the second floor.
    Needs to be changed to "to the LEFT".

Hit the button and after a scene you'll be back outside the church. Head back down the ramp and make a hard left and head back into the building you first entered at the beginning of the game. Once inside, interact with the same pills you interacted with at the beginning of the game to get the special pills achievement. Turn around and exit through the door you came through, then head back to the elevator and press up on the D-pad to head back to the third floor.
    This would, again, be a "make a hard RIGHT".

You'll come into a room and see a big white ramp and a bunch of pillars you can interact with. You need to interact with as many pillars as you can until you see the prompt "[Press A Button] to feel the irony". Once you get this prompt, interact with it and head up the white ramp. Once you get to the top, you'll see an illuminated typewriter. Interact with it and you'll get your last achievement:
    Not so much tall pillars as short little mailboxes, but whatevs you know.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,188,016
    Posted on 02 December 18 at 15:58
    iMaginaryy said:
    Just some edits, the first two just being incorrect mistakes:

Head back downstairs and turn to the right. It's really dark over here, so just keep walking straight until you get to a door with an {#}Exit{#} prompt. This will take you back to the area we started in. Walk straight back past the two security cameras and on the right hand wall under a bunch of lights, you'll see an elevator. Enter the elevator and turn to the left. Interact with the panel and you'll see three prompts come up with arrows representing the floor you want to go to. You need to click that direction on the D-pad to get to that area. We're going to click left on the D-pad to take us to the second floor.
    Needs to be changed to {#}to the LEFT{#}.

Hit the button and after a scene you'll be back outside the church. Head back down the ramp and make a hard left and head back into the building you first entered at the beginning of the game. Once inside, interact with the same pills you interacted with at the beginning of the game to get the special pills achievement. Turn around and exit through the door you came through, then head back to the elevator and press up on the D-pad to head back to the third floor.
    This would, again, be a {#}make a hard RIGHT{#}.

You'll come into a room and see a big white ramp and a bunch of pillars you can interact with. You need to interact with as many pillars as you can until you see the prompt {#}[Press A Button] to feel the irony{#}. Once you get this prompt, interact with it and head up the white ramp. Once you get to the top, you'll see an illuminated typewriter. Interact with it and you'll get your last achievement:
    Not so much tall pillars as short little mailboxes, but whatevs you know.
    Thanks dude will update, between this and The Final Station walkthrough just too many damn lefts and rights laugh
  • Posted on 21 December 20 at 19:32
    in the part with the police station and passing the test, the image is of a boy holding a fish... the scarf is an old life preserver... so saying a girl with a scarf was a bit confusing to someone looking at the images.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.