Game Discussion: Gears of War 4 Forum

Flaming Skins

AuthorMessage
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 06 March 18 at 18:46
Are they gonna give us our Flaming Skins they owe us for Torque Bow Tag today with this update/DLC?
GeeJay
GeeJay
Posted on 06 March 18 at 20:05
No. They said Mid-March. But who knows if they'll follow through.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 11 March 18 at 06:01
I had the Dropshot one show up in my inventory yesterday when I logged in. Don't know what I did to get it or why, but i'm not complaining.
PouncingTiger84
Posted on 11 March 18 at 12:19
I think TC got lazy and gave them to everyone
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 11 March 18 at 20:52
PouncingTiger84 said:
I haven't gotten shit.
BlaZiNaNGeLx
BlaZiNaNGeLx
Posted on 12 March 18 at 01:09
XBox Assassin83 said:
PouncingTiger84 said:
I haven't gotten shit.
Ditto.
PouncingTiger84
Posted on 12 March 18 at 07:16
XBox Assassin83 said:
PouncingTiger84 said:
I haven't gotten shit.
Sorry my mistake - I should have quoted a message. I was referring to the dropshot not the torque bow you asked about.

Did you receive the dropshot?
Doodler
Doodler
Posted on 12 March 18 at 11:04
I noticed yesterday I finally got my flaming Dropshot from the December event, I did put my name down in the thread on their site.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 12 March 18 at 12:54
PouncingTiger84 said:
XBox Assassin83 said:
PouncingTiger84 said:
I haven't gotten shit.
Sorry my mistake - I should have quoted a message. I was referring to the dropshot not the torque bow you asked about.

Did you receive the dropshot?
I received the Dropshot in February alongside the Boomshot, I thought you meant they gave out Torque Bow and Enforcer.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 15 March 18 at 19:02
What's up Gears March 15th didn't even mention the Torque Bow or Enforcer....... cry
LAZY SHIKAMARUX
Posted on 16 March 18 at 03:09
Don't be surprised if "Mid-March" means April. Last payout was late past the original time frame if I recall.
I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. - Bill Gates.
D Dingers
D Dingers
Posted on 18 March 18 at 14:50
Anyone know of future events on these? Im waiting on the latest skins due 'mid March'... but this seems like it could be a war of attrition to get some more skins.

Stupidly i took a break as the grind of playing to get classy was not enjoyable and christmas was all about family for me. So i missed the lot!

These games should come with a health warning! Lilely to cause some drowsiness or bore you to death! Eat sleep grind repeat.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 18 March 18 at 17:29
D Dingers said:
Anyone know of future events on these? Im waiting on the latest skins due 'mid March'... but this seems like it could be a war of attrition to get some more skins.
I can't seem to find it anywhere, maybe it was someone's repost from twitter, but the next Flaming Skin event will be for the Easter holiday. Probably bring back the bunny heads on characters, though don't know what the game mode will be or what the skins will be.

And TC stated at one point that after they finish with the Flaming Skin events, they will release the skins as craftable in the next Series Pack release. When that will be though, who knows. My guess is after they have had an event where they have given each weapon skin away as an award.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 19 March 18 at 06:46, Edited on 19 March 18 at 06:47 by XBox Assassin83
DrSchlepenstein said:
D Dingers said:
I can't seem to find it anywhere, maybe it was someone's repost from twitter, but the next Flaming Skin event will be for the Easter holiday. Probably bring back the bunny heads on characters, though don't know what the game mode will be or what the skins will be.

And TC stated at one point that after they finish with the Flaming Skin events, they will release the skins as craftable in the next Series Pack release. When that will be though, who knows. My guess is after they have had an event where they have given each weapon skin away as an award.
I'm pretty sure they have givin us a chance to earn all 14 flaming skins already...... They started in like September with Gears Classics, gave us the Lancer for Gears 11th Anniversary, and from October to December there were especially a lot of events.
HollabackGaming
Posted on 20 March 18 at 02:05, Edited on 20 March 18 at 07:42 by HollabackGaming
XBox Assassin83 said:
DrSchlepenstein said:
D Dingers said:

I'm pretty sure they have givin us a chance to earn all 14 flaming skins already...... They started in like September with Gears Classics, gave us the Lancer for Gears 11th Anniversary, and from October to December there were especially a lot of events.
I could be wrong, but only two flaming skins have been awarded from events past the December update, and that was either Jingle Juvies or Snowball Fight. We are waiting for two more from Torque Bow tag which leaves one more skin needed for those who started going for these once they knew an achievement was tied to the events.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 20 March 18 at 12:54
I get what your saying.....I'm one of those people, I only had 2 flaming skins previous to the Snowball Event. It's an absolute joke that 75% of the skins were available before December's Update and seemingly will not be earnable anytime soon.
HollabackGaming
Posted on 20 March 18 at 19:10
For sure, it's pretty stupid. I was considering participating in the St. Patrick's Day Event just incase they add a lucky skins achievement next update.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 20 March 18 at 19:24
HollabackGaming said:
For sure, it's pretty stupid. I was considering participating in the St. Patrick's Day Event just incase they add a lucky skins achievement next update.
They gave us 5 Lucky Skins for simply logging online Saturday.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 23 March 18 at 06:15
Another week goes by with another What's Up Gears and still not a freaking word about our flaming skins! They sure are making time to release new lucky/easter skins and new 400/2000 credit packs though.... if people would smarten up and resist buying these pointless new packs, they'd stop making new ones. it's just a dirty cash grab, it's a shame soo many are too stupid to realize this. makes me sick reading the gears.com forums and seeing all the posts from people buying right in.........
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 23 March 18 at 22:43
They did mention late april for the next flaming skins. It probably wasn't there when u looked because I remember the week they revealed the achievements I looked and they weren't in the What's up update but they added them in later so I guess they add things to it.

But anyways it sucks to have to wait til late april but at least we know when now
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.