Game Discussion: Gears of War 4 Forum

Flaming Skins

AuthorMessage
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 07 February 19 at 04:52
Frankly I'm wondering how they'll structure the Season Six challenge. They did Ruby Scion for 6,000 kills, and Emerald Gear for 9,000 Kills or Downs.

God knows where they'll take it next. Hopefully they'll step back a bit instead of upping the grind...
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 07 February 19 at 06:59
Shinnizle said:
fireiz said:
TonyTwoSteaks said:
https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-jan24-2019 looks like flaming skin event coming soon!
there is no mention of any flaming skin in the link u posted
Here is a visual cue.
thanks
Have no fear, Amjad is here
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 07 February 19 at 07:00
TonyTwoSteaks said:
fireiz said:
TonyTwoSteaks said:
https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-jan24-2019 looks like flaming skin event coming soon!
there is no mention of any flaming skin in the link u posted, i have this page as my home page and i check it daily hoping they will add a flaming skins challenge or make them craft-able.
my last achievement to 100% this damn beast
It's hard to see. Look at the section that says {#}The Road Ahead{#}. It shows a picture almost like a calendar showing the events for Early 2019. Under the Valentines Day event you'll see in a red bar {#}including challenges for midnight omen, flaming weapon skins and heartbeat weapon skins. Looks like it runs from February 12th to 22nd.

I'm in same situation as you, need 4 flaming skins to end this game!
sweet, guess i will set my calendar for the 12th!
i just need 1 damn flaming skin and i can remove this game from my Harddrive!
SchizoPsycho74
Posted on 08 February 19 at 00:11
After reading the "What's up" news, there was no mentioning about flaming skins. Only heartbeat skins for the Valentine's event.
I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 08 February 19 at 04:15
So they're not talking about their character challenge yet, and there's a challenge for 20 torque bow headshots.

Well, that'll be fun... ugh. I'm terrible with the Torque bow. Definitely does seem like there's no mention of flaming skins though.
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 10 February 19 at 14:28
SchizoPsycho74 said:
After reading the {#}What's up{#} news, there was no mentioning about flaming skins. Only heartbeat skins for the Valentine's event.
i came here to post this actually, i was surprised to see that there is no flaming skins post in there...when are they going to release flaming skins challenges!
i wanna finish those!
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 12 February 19 at 03:41
fireiz said:
SchizoPsycho74 said:
After reading the {#}What's up{#} news, there was no mentioning about flaming skins. Only heartbeat skins for the Valentine's event.
i came here to post this actually, i was surprised to see that there is no flaming skins post in there...when are they going to release flaming skins challenges!
i wanna finish those!
Last year they gave out the Flaming Torque Bow and another Flaming weapon along with the Cupid Torque Bow. This was of course before the Heartbeat skins were a thing so I'm willing to bet this year it will be The Cupid's Torque Bow for signing in and Flaming/Heartbeat Torque Bows for the Challenge.
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 12 February 19 at 06:53
XBox Assassin83 said:
fireiz said:
SchizoPsycho74 said:
i wanna finish those!
Last year they gave out the Flaming Torque Bow and another Flaming weapon along with the Cupid Torque Bow. This was of course before the Heartbeat skins were a thing so I'm willing to bet this year it will be The Cupid's Torque Bow for signing in and Flaming/Heartbeat Torque Bows for the Challenge.
this challenge for the valentine the rewards are heartbeat and cupid skins, no flaming skins are mentioned...i saw some sessions for an OSOK challenges 10 days from now, how those ppl know? there is no mention in the gow.com whatsup page
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 12 February 19 at 11:17
Well considering they just added SEVEN new challenges (not all at once, but within the month)... I'm sure Flaming Skins will be part of at least one of them.
SchizoPsycho74
Posted on 13 February 19 at 00:23
Does anyone know what skin you get after you get the 20 headshots in Torque Bow Tag?
I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 13 February 19 at 02:32
SchizoPsycho74 said:
Does anyone know what skin you get after you get the 20 headshots in Torque Bow Tag?
5 random heartbeat weapon skins.

Source: https://gearsofwar.com/en-gb/community/whatsup-feb7-2019
TonyTwoSteaks
TonyTwoSteaks
Posted yesterday at 08:26
Challenge: Play 10 complete matches of Classic OSOK
Reward: 5 random Flaming Weapon Skins

Challenge: Get 250 kills in OSOK Horde

Reward:

5 random Midnight Omen Skins
5 random Flaming Skins
3 random Heartbeat skins
Heartbeat Dropshot and Enforcer (never before released)

Yes!
MASTER1IVE
MASTER1IVE
Posted yesterday at 11:28
Does anyone know if we win all this or just one of them?
I am French and I love chocolatine ;D
TonyTwoSteaks
TonyTwoSteaks
Posted yesterday at 16:31
Each challenge will reward you with 5 random flaming weapon skins.
XwolfanX
XwolfanX
Posted yesterday at 22:28
I got 6 flaming weapon skins but no achievement pop do I have to equipment, any other way to trigger this achievement
drive and chill
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.