Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Geralt of Rivia Will Be in a Game This Year That’s Not The Witcher

AuthorMessage
Capn Beav
Capn Beav
Posted on 07 March 18 at 15:16
I wish it could be Monster Hunter, I feel like Viper School gear would really compliment my playstyle.
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 07 March 18 at 15:18
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
LuckyConquerer2 said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
LuckyConquerer2 said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
NoHeroes94 said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Wherever he goes, he’ll almost certainly be in Cyberpunk 2077 too.
Not related to your comment at all, but your prof pic is of one of the best albums of all time. Just sayin toast
I just changed it so I could find other Circa Survive fans on site, so hi! Seeing them next month for the 32nd time. smile
Change it to this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oLuGESL-M2s/TD52ir21cJI/AAAAA....JPG
A nice design — but Charlie didn’t write the apostrophe! smile
Who made you the punctuation police?
Technically Rich did. wink
Overthrow the bourgeoisie.
This post may be sarcastic.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 07 March 18 at 16:34
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
I'm beginning to think that when my most anticipated game, Cyberpunk 2077, finally arrives that it will be a piece of historical fiction. facepalm
DarthFracas
DarthFracas
Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:08
Geralt of Los Santos

GTA V story DLC conformed!!!!
Lliryn Cranel
Posted on 07 March 18 at 23:46
Allgorhythm said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
I'm beginning to think that when my most anticipated game, Cyberpunk 2077, finally arrives that it will be a piece of historical fiction. facepalm
Well CD Projekt Red is hyping up their E3 event for this year so I expect we will see it then with a 2019 release date.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 08 March 18 at 00:52
Lliryn Cranel said:
Well CD Projekt Red is hyping up their E3 event for this year so I expect we will see it then with a 2019 release date.
The game was announced six years ago and trailers started appearing nine months before the launch of the X1 & PS4. The initial expectation was for a 2014 release.

I certainly want the game to be done right. Having played the original Cyberpunk and Cyberpunk 2013 table top RPGs, this has been my most anticipated game on the X1. The Cyberpunk RPG system was great. The story subject matter was based on Mirrorshades: The Cyberpunk Anthology--what many consider to be the cyberpunk genre defining work. CD Projekt had established their bona fides with the Witcher series--proving that they could combine a compelling story with spectacular visuals and white knuckle game play.

It's been just a little under thirty years ago that I first played the table top game. I'm quite prepared to wait longer if that's what it takes to make the game the best it can be. I'd like to see some progress report. I like hype even though it may inflate expectations.
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 08 March 18 at 21:28
Capn Beav said:
I wish it could be Monster Hunter, I feel like Viper School gear would really compliment my playstyle.
Aw man, now you made me want this..
InfinityOnH1gh
Posted on 16 October 18 at 00:24
Super Smash Brothers 29
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.